US$60
US$74
US$112
US$107
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
US$133
US$146
US$125
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

Super 8 by Wyndham Rochelle(Rochelle)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$64
All reviewsgreat hotelcomplimentary breakfast isfamily weddingroom was cleanbreakfast areaillinois universityenjoyed our stayfitness centerevery morningindoor poolfront desk staffone night stayyogurtconvenient locationrecommend this hotelthe entire staffdefinitely stay here again
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I find it offensive when I am greeted for breakfast by the countries most biased information source, Fox News. Fox was on every morning. They can certainly find something more neutral such as local broadcast stations, CNN or the BBC.

I saw nothing in the room offering to save water and energy by reusing towels and not changing sheets daily, this seems unusual for a hotel in the 21st century.

There is wi-fi included in the base room rate, however, it’s slow wi-fi with an extra charge for a faster connection. The cable television went out when it started raining. It went out a couple of times after the storm.

Room was what would be expected for this chain, well maintained and clean.
Good variety for breakfast with some changes from day to day. Better than average hotel breakfast.

Location is near NIU and not far from the central business district.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Greg K, General Manager at Hampton Inn - DeKalb (Near the University), responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for sharing your guest experience as we appreciate your feedback. I apologize for your guest experience. If you would like to further discuss the details of your stay feel free to contact me offline.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The staff were all friendly and welcoming. The room was clean. Breakfast choices were abundant and some of the best I have ever had from a free breakfast buffet--eggs, sausage, gravy, biscuits, yogurt, waffles sweet rolls, breads, oatmeal, fruit, and all sorts of toppings! Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hello and thank you for staying with us. It's truly our pleasure to serve and we're thrilled you were so happy with your stay. I had the opportunity to share you feedback with our team and they really appreciated your kind words. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I would say it's pretty overpriced for such standards, considering its aged furniture, but the service is kind, the room is clean and the fitness center good.
Do not expect too much from the breakfast buffet.
Good enough for one night stop and go but I wouldn't take my family and kids here.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for sharing your guest experience as we appreciate your feedback. I apologize you felt we were overpriced as we do our best to ensure our guests receive a good value by providing a clean, comfortable room, hot delicious breakfast and excellent guest service. That being said, we do offer an Advance Purchase rate that can save you up to 15% off our best available rate. I hope that the next time you travel to DeKalb you will decide to stay with us again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Been dealing with a problem that has not been fixed in 2 weeks. Management seems to not care very much. Being a diamond member I would expect better. The customer service is so bad I might not stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Greg K, General Manager at Hampton Inn - DeKalb (Near the University), responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

I apologize for the billing errors you have experienced while staying at our hotel. I can certainly understand your frustration and want you to know we value you as Hilton Honors Diamond member. I am personally prepared to assist you with resolving the billing issues. Please contact me at your earliest convenience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Clerk at check-in was WONDERFUL! Room was a little small for the price paid, but was comfortable.

I would respectfully suggest that if a high-school sports team checks in, they should be reminded that there are OTHER guests in the hotel! There was some noise and slamming of doors after hours.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for sharing your experience as we value your feedback. I apologize for the noise disturbance as we do closely monitor youth groups to ensure all our guests enjoy their stay. That being said, I was pleased to know your room was comfortable and breakfast was good. We look forward to seeing you again.