Just back from a three day break at this lovely inn.It really is a truly special place.The rooms are very tastefully decorated and extremely comfortable with a lovely welcoming tea tray complete with cafe tiere,filter coffee,tea bags.There was also some delicious home made shortbread and bottled water left each day.We really couldn't fault anything.The manager Helen is a lovely lady and has a great team of staff.Alex and Jeanette we thought were so friendly but we really found all the staff so friendly and welcoming.The breakfast you could not wish for better.We loved every minute of our stay and cannot wait to return.Very soon I hope. Thank you all for such a lovely break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Devonshire Arms at Pilsley is located on the Chatsworth Estate, which is owned by the Duke and Duchess of Devonshire. It is the nearest property to Chatsworth House, being only a 20-minute walk away. The property has free WiFi in all areas and free on-site parking. Each of the 13 individually designed bedrooms has an en-suite bathroom. Some rooms offer a four-poster bed. Rooms are situated either in the main inn or the converted adjoining farmhouse. Devonshire Arms at Pilsley has an inviting and relaxing bar serving a selection of locally brewed ales, and wines from around the world. The restaurant serves produce that is locally sourced from the Chatsworth Estate. This dog-friendly accommodation is 10.2 miles from Chesterfield and 14.4 miles from Buxton. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Devonshire Arms at Pilsley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Devonshire Arms Pilsley Hotel Derby
- Devonshire Arms At Pilsley Derbyshire