What a great friendly pub,from the moment we walked through the door to when we left.We stayed in Bramley which is ok for 1 or 2 nights but not much room for clothes to hang up.Comfort and detail superb en-suite best bar none.Food and service in bar excellent.Deal was entry to chatsworth and b&b great value
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Devonshire Arms at Pilsley is located on the Chatsworth Estate, which is owned by the Duke and Duchess of Devonshire. It is the nearest property to Chatsworth House, being only a 20-minute walk away. The property has free WiFi in all areas and free on-site parking. Each of the 13 individually designed bedrooms has an en-suite bathroom. Some rooms offer a four-poster bed. Rooms are situated either in the main inn or the converted adjoining farmhouse. Devonshire Arms at Pilsley has an inviting and relaxing bar serving a selection of locally brewed ales, and wines from around the world. The restaurant serves produce that is locally sourced from the Chatsworth Estate. This dog-friendly accommodation is 10.2 miles from Chesterfield and 14.4 miles from Buxton. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Devonshire Arms at Pilsley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Devonshire Arms Pilsley Hotel Derby
- Devonshire Arms At Pilsley Derbyshire