We spent one night here when we visited Chatsworth House. We had a warm welcome on arrival and were shown to our room which was delightful and well appointed. After a full afternoon exploring the delights of nearby Chatsworth we returned and had a lovely meal. Next morning after a full English breakfast which also included porridge much to my wife's delight we walked up to the farm shop which is well worth a visit and the headed off to explore nearby Bakewell which was an unexpected delight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Devonshire Arms at Pilsley is located on the Chatsworth Estate, which is owned by the Duke and Duchess of Devonshire. It is the nearest property to Chatsworth House, being only a 20-minute walk away. The property has free WiFi in all areas and free on-site parking. Each of the 13 individually designed bedrooms has an en-suite bathroom. Some rooms offer a four-poster bed. Rooms are situated either in the main inn or the converted adjoining farmhouse. Devonshire Arms at Pilsley has an inviting and relaxing bar serving a selection of locally brewed ales, and wines from around the world. The restaurant serves produce that is locally sourced from the Chatsworth Estate. This dog-friendly accommodation is 10.2 miles from Chesterfield and 14.4 miles from Buxton. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, LateRooms and Agoda so you can book your Devonshire Arms at Pilsley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Devonshire Arms Pilsley Hotel Derby
- Devonshire Arms At Pilsley Derbyshire