“Excellent for the price”

Red Roof Inn Chicago - Northbrook / Deerfield
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Deerfield
Reviewed 17 September 2010

The room (and especially the bathroom) was small but spotless. The door opened directly to the outside -- no inside hallways. At this price point there are few amenities (coffee pot, hair drier, closet etc) but the location is convenient to some good restaurants and reasonably close to the I-system. Highly recommended for basic but clean and quiet lodging.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business

Reviewed 9 August 2010

I was looking for a hotel that was close to Six Flags Great America. Red Roof Inn
Was a perfect place to stay. It Was a couple miles away where i had to go,
price was perfect to my budget. Best stay ever, I would recommend this hotel to my friends and family when they have to go somewhere close by.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 March 2010

Stayed at this hotel again because I was in the area for work, and had a great stay. The hotel is always clean and the front desk staff is so friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 March 2010

i stayed on a business trip at red Roof Inn at deerfield, Illinois. My client was nearby so they arranged for a stay here at the hotel for a week and a colleague was already staying there so I joined him. This being my first trip to US, I was expectinga lot but the hotel was not really up to the expectations. It was an average hotel which had basic facilities as any other hotel in suburbs but were charging quite high. The rooms were ok sized and you had to pay for services like laundry and all. The market was not walkabel so i literraly had to depend on food in hotel which was not that great. I watched some movies from pay per view which were charged at exorbitant rates. But the staff was courteous and helpful. ANd having my colleagues company i was able to pass the 1 week there after which I moved over to another hotel.

Overall a decent hotel with basic facilities.

Stayed: October 2008, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 December 2009

Went here on a trip from michigan and everything including the room service was amazing.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ed_Reed
Reviewed 23 January 2008

I stayed at this hotel due to its location and price. The room was small, clean and for the price I feel I got what I paid for. I would have no problem staying here again, especially if I want to save some money.

• Stayed: January 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 17 July 2007

Our family recently stayed here again for a quick overnight after passing through Chicago, and it did not disappoint. We were greeted with a locked front desk area and a 'Back in 10 minutes - Please be Patient' sign when we arrived at 11:15 after a 7 hour drive, but the clerk returned about 3-4 minutes after we got there and had us quickly checked in. The rooms have been updated over the years and had modern light fixtures and mirrors. The sink area is outside the bathroom and the shower curtain bows out for some extra room. Everything looked clean and new. We only had 2 towels in the room, and we're quickly accomodated when we asked for more. It does have exterior doors and is right next to the highway, but we heard no noise other than the air conditioner. No hair dryers in the room. We'd have no reservations staying here again as it is a realtive bargain in the North Chicago area.

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
Also consider these accommodations in or near Deerfield
3 mi away
4 mi away
Hilton Northbrook
Hilton Northbrook
#1 of 4 in Northbrook

Been to Red Roof Inn Chicago - Northbrook / Deerfield? Share your experiences!