The apartment was fairly clean and reasonably equipped, but my main issue was that the description did not match reality.
- the photos are of TWO different apartments
- it is not new and has a number of tired fittings. Think it may have been refurbished a few years ago
- it is not stylish, the plastic wardrobe and cupboard are similar to the ones I store tools in at home
- the one I was given has no terrace. I’m told that the other one in the photos does have a terrace
- my apartment was less than 40m.sq. not the 60 that was promised!
Other disappointments and issues:
- there were problems. They were quickly fixed but concerning. One was a gas leak! The hob was also soaked in water under the burners. Several light bulbs did not work. The bathroom drain plug had to be levered up with a knife.
- the apartment was bare of all non perishable goods. No washing up liquid, salt, oil, etc. etc. No bottle opener or corkscrew. I left some of those for the next tenant!