“Best thin crust”

Dining options: After-hours
Des Plaines, Illinois
“Best thin crust”
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

This Barnabys location still adheres to its history. Best thin crust pizza! I've been going there since I was a kid (in fact had my 8th birthday there, college graduation party and my sons christening). My big favorite in Des Plaines. Same decor even but who cares if they changed it people would complain.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank heatherlarkin68

Houston, TX
“Amazing Pizza!!!”
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

Words cannot even say how wonderful this pizza is! If you like thin crust... This is the place! By far the best pizza ever!!!!

Arlington Heights, Illinois
“Stuck in a time warp”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Stopped into Barnaby's since I hadn't been there to one in over 30 years and I had fond memories of going there with my family when I was younger. Nothing had changed...still dark...70's vibe...menu boards.

Tried a BBQ beef sandwich since that was always my favorite. Big mistake...dry...slice beef (almost like deli meat)...store bought bun....dollop of overly sweet (Open Pit?) BBQ sauce. Huge disappointment.

Thought it might be just me, but didn't see anything on my four companions plates that looked any more better than 1970's coffee shop food...bland fries, frozen tasteless chicken breast, chef's salad that was almost all iceburg lettuce with a few shreds of meat on top.

To be fair, no one tried the pizza.

Prices were reasonable, "come and get it" service.

A huge disappointment. I think that I'll try and forget this last visit and cherish the memories.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank The_Traveling_Gs
mt prospect
“awesome pizza”
Reviewed 14 January 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Great thin crust pizza! One of the best in the area. Must try this place. Great food great price. Have been going here since I was a child.

Visited December 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Pub food baby”
Reviewed 14 December 2013 via mobile

Pizza pizza pizza !!!!
Love the down to earth family Barnaby's. Bring your family from newborn to 90 your always welcome, baseball teams, birthday parties this is your place. Reasonable reasonable

• Visited December 2013