Comfort Inn O'Hare
US$159
US$147
US$173
  • Breakfast included
All reviewspark sleep flytater totsreturn shuttleconvention centerclose to the airportshares the parking lotroom was cleanfree shuttleo'hare airportyogurtbudget hotelallstate arenathe shuttle driveran early flightfree breakfastthe breakfast areadesk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 August 2014

I parked here for 12 days, and then spent the night at the when I returned from my trip. My flight was scheduled to land at ORD late at night, but it was late. I was tired, and not in the mood for any problems, and fortunately didn't have any. The Comfort Inn shuttle came promptly when I called at 2:30am. They let me have a late check out the next morning.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Snig2002
Fran P, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn O'Hare, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the Tripadvisor survey regarding your recent stay at our Comfort Inn O'Hare, The generous high marks you gave our hotel are an incentive to all of our staff to continue to improve.
Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We do hope to see you again any time you may be in our area.
Kind Regards
Fran P
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 14 August 2014

I have been staying at this location for the past 5 yrs, twice a week for my company. From the manager all the way down to the maintenance staff have treated me like Family. For those of us that travel for our jobs, treatment is a big priority.
I just like to say thank you to everyone here that I have come in contact with. You people are the best, when I walk in I feel at home . Thank you
Bruce B. from Memphis, TN.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Bruce B
Fran P, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn O'Hare, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2014

WOW! A HUGE THANK YOU for taking the time to respond to Tripadvisor with such great feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff and they join me in thanking you for your very kind words. When you walk in the door your familiar face always brings a happy smile to our staff.
We truly enjoy having you as our guest and we always look forward to providing you pleasant accommodations and services.
Kind Regards,
Fran P
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 8 August 2014

We stayed here for one night, August 2nd, after flying into O'Hare and before driving back to Cleveland the next day. The hotel is convenient to the airport, and has a lot of food options about a mile up the road. The room was clean, but a bit dated, and the bed was very comfortable. It is supposedly a smoke-free hotel, but that must be a new rule, as our room still smelled strongly of smoke, especially when the air conditioner was running. Ours had a door to an adjoining room, so we had a bit of a noise issue with the people in the next room, but I think most of the rooms wouldn't be that way. We also had a mini-fridge and a microwave, which were a nice amenity. The hotel has plenty of parking and the staff were friendly and helpful. We felt it was a great value for the quality of the hotel. We will stay here again the next time we fly into O'Hare.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Fran P, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn O'Hare, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words of praise for our hotel. What a nice gesture on your part to take the time to let Tripadvisor know your enjoyed your stay with us so much you will return.
I would also like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations regarding the smoke odor in the room you occupied. We can only assume that the guest previously occupying that room abused our no smoking rule. Again, please accept our heartfelt apology, it is never our intention to jeopardize the comfort of our guests.
We are committed to total guest satisfaction and look forward to the opportunity of having you as our guest again in the future.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

It's your typical run of the mill airport hotel. The rooms are fairly clean and plain. The location is a bit further away from O'Hare than I expected but atleast there's a hotel shuttle that will pick you up and take you there. The shuttle is quiet fast. Free wi-fi that works well and no big complaints from me about the facilities. The entire staff is very friendly but they made a big mistake with my room booking and then another mistake booking my hotel shuttle so I can only give them 2 stars.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo

Thank you so much for responding to Tripadvisor. And, thank you for taking the time to let us know about your dissatisfaction with our Front Desk personnel making a mistake on your booking and complimentary shuttle service appointment. Please be assured these issues have been raised with the General Manager and the Front Desk Manager and appropriate action has been taken. We do our best to excel in service at our hotel and prevent issues from recurring. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated. Your comments help us improve.
We very much enjoyed having you as our guest and hope to have the opportunity to provide accommodations for you in the future to show you how your remarks were used constructively.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

We had been traveling for 27 days as used this as our layover before the final leg home. We appreciated the helpful staff, nice room and a nice hot breakfast fitting for a reasonable price for our stay. Thanks for the helpful shuttle drivers getting us to and from the airport in a timely fashion!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Fran P, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn O'Hare, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

WOW! On behalf of our hotel and staff, I would like to let you kno how delighted we were to see your kind words of praise for our hotel and staff on Tripadvisor.
The nature of the hotel business requires long and demanding hours. Day or night, good service depends upon people willing to give their very best at all times. That's why it is truly rewarding when a guest takes the time to say they enjoyed their stay.
We very much enjoyed having you as our guest, and would welcome the opportunity to be at your service any time you might be in our area.
Kindest Regards,