“stopped in before a wedding”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Ranked #30 of 56 Restaurants in Dixon
Reviewed 3 July 2014

We stopped in before we had to go to a wedding - we had at least 2 hours to kill so thought we'd get a quick bite to eat. We did have a beer, which was cold. We also had chicken wings with the breading (they serve them a couple of ways) - they were good but very heavily breaded. The place looked clean but my husband looked over at the window - the windowsill had cobwebs and lots of dust. There were two people washing the windows so they were clean. Our table was very sticky which the server promptly took care of. Service was great.

1  Thank Kim G

Reviewed 27 June 2014

My husband and I stopped at this Pizza Hut while traveling. The staff were super friendly, the restaurant was very clean. It was the usual Pizza Hut food, but what made this one so unique was all of the murals painted by a local artist. This truly made the place special in my mind! Kudos to the staff and management...keep up the great work!

Been to Pizza Hut? Share your experiences!