Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel & Conference Center Chicago / Downers Grove
US$175
US$165
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Comfort Inn Downers Grove(Downers Grove)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$152
US$88
US$84
TripAdvisor
All reviewscookiesdouble treefront desk staffhockey tournamentupon checkthe hotel staffthe rooms were niceliving roomgreat place to staybreakfast buffetconference centereasy accessenjoyed my staybusiness tripbusiness travelershuttle servicelobby area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 August 2014

This was a great hotel to stay at. We were there for a wedding this past weekend and it was a blast! I could not have been more happy with our room and the price for our room. The service was excellent. I loved it when I checked in and got 2 warm cookies! That was awesome. The room was clean and huge. We needed extra pillows and linen and within minutes we had them delivered to our room.
The check out was a breeze.
I would totally recommend this hotel to anyone! I will definitely be back!
Thanks for an awesome stay!!!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Steph1224
Reviewed 20 August 2014

PROS: Staff very helpful, beauty salon located on premises, separate area with electrical outlet for make-up application and plug-in of hair blower, quiet, comfortable mattress, restaurant on premises with excellent food and friendly staff, great and plentiful cookies. CONS: No exhaust fan in bathroom, no drain stopper for bathtub, poor lathering and strong perfumed soap ( had to buy a bar of Dove from the gift shop), alarm clock required staff assistance to set correct time, swimming pool had a very strong chlorine smell.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2014

It was a good stay with friendly and helpful staff. They made me want to come back. I really enjoyed the complimentary cookies and they had a quality breakfast buffet. The bed was comfortable and the room was always clean when I returned at the end of the day.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

The size of the rooms was a pleasant surprise given how small "king" rooms tend to be, and the quality wasn't lacking either. If I go back to Downer's Grove, I'd stay here 10/10 times without looking anywhere else.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

There was a wedding in the center on my first night stay and several loud rooms surrounding mine limiting the time I was able to spend in the front room/desk area. When the bedroom door was closed noise was well controlled.