I had a bad experience in Glen Ellyn, Il with a so called hotel. I needed a hotel in a pinch.
I took a chance on the Red Roof. It was terrific. The rooms are beautiful I took a Superior King,
Mico, Refr. Huge room, business center, free wifi. The only drawback was the old fashioned
doors opening to the parking area. I have never like that option. But, the hotel is well lit, has
professional staff working the desk, and lots of security. I would be happy to choose this
hotel next time I am in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Roof Inn Chicago - Downers Grove is conveniently located off of I-88 at Butterfield Road, convenient to Lombard, Downers Grove and Oak Brook. This hotel is located within walking distance of Yorktown Mall, a movie theater and many great restaurants. Features include complimentary wireless internet, guest laundry, and flat-screen TVs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Red Roof Inn, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Red Roof Inn Chicago-Downers Grove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Chicago Downers Grove Hotel Downers Grove
- Red Roof Inn Downers Grove
- Downers Grove Red Roof Inn