My experience would have been better with the following
1. Better Customer Service (Check in clerk told me how old she was at least 3x, Checkout clerk complained about her bosses and her performance as a guest I didnt need to know this information)
2. Room had insects in window and bathroom light fixture that werent removed with housekeeping services next day
3. No Wifi Access in my room (was told have to stay closer to lobby which checking the door symbols means staying in handicap room or smoking room which I didnt want)
4. Breakfast Area too small- more than 5 people its too crowded and food is all gone
5. Didnt like Outside entrances were not locked with Key Only Entry- Door was broken so anyone could come into hotel- guest or not
6. Didnt like built in ashtray on hall wall by my room- hall should be smoke free according to Illinois Smoke Free Act
Forewarn- there is no elevator so if you cant take the stairs make sure they know upfront.
We did have several housekeeping issues that we reported after check in that were fixed the next day. Beds were super comfortable we all slept well. Price and Location were good for our purposes. Heads up even rooms with 2 beds dont have 4 bath towels in them at check in.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Super 8 Du Quoin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Duquoin
- Super Eight Duquoin
- Duquoin Super Eight
- Duquoin Super 8