“First time staying at this location very clean along wuth very friendly I would highly recommend”

Comfort Inn & Suites East Moline
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in East Moline
Reviewed 7 November 2012 via mobile

Very charming hotel along with a very friendly staff. Hotel seems very clean and well taken care of.

Rooms have not been updated to flat screen tv's - but the valu is awesome.

Again highly recommend if you are looking to stay in the east moline, iIl area

• Stayed: November 2012
2  Thank Bill C

Reviewed 26 August 2012 via mobile

We had the opportunity to stay here for a few days while attending a conference. The facilities were clean and well maintained however their tremendous staff were fabulous! Regardless of whichever shift was on duty each one was very courteous and helpful. We plan to stay here next time we visit.

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank Camogolfer
Reviewed 21 August 2012

I was recognized at check-in as an Elite Member which got us off to a good start. But I must say I had to wait while another guest was checked in ahead of me they were also treated well. But when I got up to my room, I had a pleasant surprise of an upgrade! The property seemed recently updated and all was clean. The breakfast was standard Comfort Inn. What was nice as therewere scrambled ad hard bodied eggs as well as hot ham. A good choice for the area.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Fortyplusoutayear
Reviewed 19 August 2012

Decent service, breakfast, crappy exercise room. Very outdated equipment. The 'elliptical' was something out of the '60's I think! Since I specifically stayed here for the exercise room over the Comfort Inn on 52nd Ave. in the near vicinity, I'll stay @ the 52nd Ave. CI in the future. Or maybe the Hampton across the freeway; it's much better than either of these Choice hotels but more costly also.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 August 2012

We stayed at East Moline,IL. for 3 days, It was great! We have a very nice checkin,food, and service. Very nice and quiet. Everyone was very friendly and nice to talk too. We had a Handicap Room It was very good.

One suggustion---we needed a small counter to put make up on and shaving items. No space for this stuff.

Room Tip: Room in back of the main door.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Margaret M
Reviewed 12 June 2012

We have stayed here several times in the past, each time has been average. No one recognized my Choice hotels membership status, no thank you for that. Pool closed at 9:00 on a Saturday night in the summer? (Check in told me "just kicked them all out.") Kids were SO disappointed.Went the next morning, but water was too cold to enjoy anyway. NOISY paper thin walls - while taking a bath, I could hear the complete conversation of the people in the next room. No receipt under the door for convenience. Room was decent, sort of outdated (super ugly comforters.) All in all, just an average hotel and we stay there for the decent price.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank SUGARMOMMA819
Reviewed 26 March 2012

This is clearly a place where people don't know how to keep quiet. Will not stay again.

• Stayed: March 2012
Holiday Inn Express Moline - Quad Cities
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
#4 of 6 in Bettendorf

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites East Moline? Share your experiences!