With 5 other couples, this was our 3rd trip to Hatherley for a New Year celebration. Staff very good, food good, so well done again Team Hatherley. Maybe see you again during 2014 if we fancy a trip down to the Gloucester area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxurious manor house set amidst 37 acres of beautiful grounds, including a unique Walled Garden, in the heart of the Gloucestershire countryside. Located just 4 miles from the Historic Cathedral City of Gloucester and 6 miles from the regency town of Cheltenham Spa, on the edge of the Cotswolds. A lovely Country House Hotel that has has been sympathetically refurbished to incorporate all the amenities required by today's most discerning guests. As a result, it retains all its historic heritage and charm while providing all the comfort and luxury expected of a modern country house hotel. Whether you are looking for a relaxing short break, a get together with friends or to celebrate a special occasion you can be assured that our friendly professional team will go out of their way to ensure that you have a memorable stay with us ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hatherley Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hatherley Manor Gloucester
- Hatherley Manor Hotel Gloucester