“Good Mexican Food, Great Service, Very Clean Restaurant”

Lorenas Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 109 Restaurants in East Peoria
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 13 October 2013

I have ate at Lorena's 3 times in the last year and have been impressed each time. It's typical Mexican fare, but the staff is very friendly and the restaurant is very, very clean. If you go at lunch time during the week, I suggest getting there @ 11:30 or earlier because the house does get packed. I would recommend and will return.

1  Thank Montyd72

Reviewed 7 June 2013

If we have Mexican we only go to Lorena's. I don't feel it gets a lot of reviews because of its location. Please try you will not be disappointed!!! They are very quick and GOOD!!!

Reviewed 8 February 2013

This restaurant is just like a dozen others in the Peoria area, serving the same menu items. Some things are better some not. The salsa chips are usually a little on the burnt side, the salsa is watery and pretty land except for cilantro. I don't know of anything special this place does over any other except it s much cleaner. I used to get the frozen lime margaritas, on 1/2 price Thursdays (the same everywhere else too) bt they are not as good as the nes at the Ranchero restaurant on Washigton Street in East Peoria.

Reviewed 27 October 2012

Would highly recommend Lorenas - you can get in & out quickly and the food is fabulous!! The fish tacos were some of the best I've had.

Reviewed 25 October 2012

I enjoy going to Lorenas Mexican Restaurant. It is a great place for lunch during the week because you can get in and out pretty quickly. The prices are reasonable as well.

While the food is good, I wouldn't say that it is great. It really isn't authentic or spicy. It isn't as terrible as taco bell, but for Peoria I suppose this is as good as it will get.

The ambience isn't very special. I wouldn't come here for a special occasion or romantic dinner. If I was in the area and hungry I would definitely go here.

1  Thank lizzzg