“Business Man”

Best Western Plus Peoria
Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in East Peoria
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Great place to spend single night or extended stay. Convenient location for restaurants. Good exercise facility and swimming pool. Clean and comfortable with good amenities. GREAT SERVICE. _*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*___*_*_*_*_*__*_*_*_*_*_*_*_* Remove 200 characters requirement for this section.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
John K, General Manager at Best Western Plus Peoria, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We were thrilled to see the ratings we received from you in regards to your recent stay. If I or any member of my staff can be of any assistance for any future stays in East Peoria, please feel free to call or e-mail our hotel, we look forward to being of service again.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

Very clean, quiet and comfortable but a little out of the way. Getting there and actually getting to the front door of the motel took a little extra navigation. We could see the place but weren't quite sure how to get to it.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
John K, General Manager at Best Western Plus Peoria, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2014

Reviewed 18 April 2014

This is a great hotel. Everything is new and they have put some real thought in this hotel. It is beautiful and the staff is so friendly and welcoming. The breakfast was fresh and the area was large. If I was visiting this area again I would certainly stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Michele A

Reviewed 9 April 2014

Double room was very clean, beds were overly soft and had strange slippery nylon coverlets, but sheets were fine, as were pillows. Breakfast was the usual fare. There are no sit-down restaurants in easy walking distance, which is a drawback at the end of a day's work. I searched and booked on hotels.com after calling the front desk for the 'best rate' and finding hotels.com was cheaper. Then discovered that the real 'best rate' was another 15% cheaper than the hotels.com rate! Will try one of the hotels in central Peoria instead, if I need to visit again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

I wanted to thank you personally for filling out our guest survey and for your feedback. I am sorry that you did not find everything to your satisfaction. It is my goal to exceed our customer’s expectation and it seems we did not meet yours. I looked into your concern and please be assured that the issues you mentioned will be taken care.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

This hotel had all the amenities we were looking for. Such as an indoor pool, in-room microwave and refrigerator, hot breakfast in the morning and a friendly staff. The people of this staff made our stay enjoyable, it was like spending time with family. The location is very good also.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
John K, General Manager at Best Western Plus Peoria, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Dear Jason
I would like to thank you personally for your comments. It is our goal to exceed our guest expectations. We hope to serve you as a guest again in the near future. If I or any of my staff can be of assistance for any future stays in East Peoria, please feel free to call or e-mail our hotel, we look forward to being of service again.

John Kueker
Best Western Plus East Peoria Il.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

Stopped at this hotel as halfway point for leisure - The hotel was clean with modern decor. The breakfast was excellent with multiple options that all in our family enjoyed. The kids enjoyed the pool enclosed in all glass.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to respond to the Best Western Plus survey. We were thrilled to see the ratings we received from you in regards to your recent stay. If I or any member of my staff can be of any assistance for any future stays in East Peoria please feel free to call or e-mail our hotel, we look forward to being of sevice again.

John Kueker
Best Western Plus East Peoria

Reviewed 18 March 2014

Just needed one night stay as a buddy and I were in town for the basketball tournament. The hotel was super clean as were the rooms. The beds were comfy, the tv was nice and big with hd tv. Breakfast was yummy (eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, fruit, toast). The front desk workers were friendly and kind. I look forward to staying there again!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
John K, General Manager at Best Western Plus Peoria, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Also consider these accommodations in or near East Peoria
#6 of 23 in Peoria
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites East Peoria
Holiday Inn Express & Suites East Peoria - Riverfront
Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center - East Peoria

Been to Best Western Plus Peoria? Share your experiences!