“Tour break”

Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in East Peoria
Peoria, United States
“Tour break”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

We found this hotel very good with friendly staff and a very comfortable room. The hot breakfast had plenty of choice and gave us a good start to the day. The only minor suggestion would be to have some tourist information of the local area on display in the hotel, we could not find any, but it was only minor, other than that a very stay.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

John K, General Manager at Best Western Plus Peoria, responded to this review, 12 October 2014
I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for responding to our guest survey, Your ratings and feedback received regarding your past stay is very helpful. We strive to exceed our guest expectations and always will. As a valued guest we hope to be of service to you again in the near future.

John Kueker
Best Western Plus
East Peoria

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Bolingbrook, United States
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Overall, our experience at the East Peoria Best Western Plus was good. Staff were extremely friendly and professional; very helpful. Room was comfortable, but could have been cleaner. Breakfast was pretty good with a variety of foods. Paper plates and flimsy plastic utensils were a little awkward to use, especially with pancakes/french toast and syrup. Rather small pool that was a little murky.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

John K, General Manager at Best Western Plus Peoria, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
I wanted to thank you personally for taking the time to give us your feedback. I am sorry that you did not find everything to your satisfaction. It is my goal to exceed our customer’s expectation and it seems we did not meet yours. I looked into your concern and please be assured that the issues you mentioned will be taken care. I hope to serve you as a customer again in the near future. We would be happy to show you that our customer concerns are our concerns.
Hoffman Estates, United States
Reviewed 16 June 2014

First time at a Best Western and we will be back, had great service & super clean rooms. Took a dip in pool before check out in morning and water was perfect and breakfast was better then expected. Great place to stay with a lot of great restaurants near by.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We were thrilled to see the ratings we received from you in regards to your recent stay. If I or any member of my staff can be of any assistance for any future stays in East Peoria, please feel free to call or e-mail our hotel, we look forward to being of service again.
East Peoria, United States
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Great place to spend single night or extended stay. Convenient location for restaurants. Good exercise facility and swimming pool. Clean and comfortable with good amenities. GREAT SERVICE. _*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*___*_*_*_*_*__*_*_*_*_*_*_*_* Remove 200 characters requirement for this section.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 2 May 2014

Very clean, quiet and comfortable but a little out of the way. Getting there and actually getting to the front door of the motel took a little extra navigation. We could see the place but weren't quite sure how to get to it.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

John K, General Manager at Best Western Plus Peoria, responded to this review, 11 May 2014
St. Charles MO, United States
Reviewed 18 April 2014

This is a great hotel. Everything is new and they have put some real thought in this hotel. It is beautiful and the staff is so friendly and welcoming. The breakfast was fresh and the area was large. If I was visiting this area again I would certainly stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Michele A
chicago
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Double room was very clean, beds were overly soft and had strange slippery nylon coverlets, but sheets were fine, as were pillows. Breakfast was the usual fare. There are no sit-down restaurants in easy walking distance, which is a drawback at the end of a day's work. I searched and booked on hotels.com after calling the front desk for the 'best rate' and finding hotels.com was cheaper. Then discovered that the real 'best rate' was another 15% cheaper than the hotels.com rate! Will try one of the hotels in central Peoria instead, if I need to visit again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
I wanted to thank you personally for filling out our guest survey and for your feedback. I am sorry that you did not find everything to your satisfaction. It is my goal to exceed our customer’s expectation and it seems we did not meet yours. I looked into your concern and please be assured that the issues you mentioned will be taken care.
Also consider these accommodations in or near East Peoria
Holiday Inn Express & Suites East Peoria - Riverfront
Mark Twain Hotel
Mark Twain Hotel
#6 of 23 in Peoria

Been to Best Western Plus Peoria? Share your experiences!