This was the third time I had stayed at the hotel, and I've never had a problem at all. Most riverboat casino hotels get a back rap for having outdated and dilapidated rooms to just give out; this is not the case with the Par-A-Dice. This property is a great value, even if you have kids with you (you don't have to gamble when you stay somewhere like this) and a perfect location if you want to shop; being just minutes away from several big retailers including one of my favorites, Bass Pro Shops (it's a HUGE BPS!)
The food in the casino lobby (not part of the casino) has everything you could be looking for:
1) If you want something fast and quick and fairly cheap in cost, hit the deli up
2) You want to sit down and have a big meal, but don't want to break the bank, hit up the buffet
3) Wanting steak and a quiet, super relaxed atmosphere, you've got Boyd's Steakhouse, but it's not cheap (it's a steakhouse, you shouldn't expect cheap)
As for the casino, I have two beefs, although not huge:
1) They don't have a huge selection of video slots (when I play slots, I like video slots), and
2) They had done away with their "High Limit" room since I had last been (March 2012).
Overall, a good hotel with good rates, a good location, and a great selection of food choices with reasonable prices.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U. and getaroom.com so you can book your Par-A-Dice Hotel And Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Par-a-Dice Hotel And East Peoria
- Casino Peoria