“Great Hotel!!!”

Par-A-Dice Hotel And Casino
Ranked #9 of 10 Hotels in East Peoria
Reviewed 15 August 2013

We luv staying at this hotel..always clean and quiet. Walking distance to the casino. Refrigerators in all the rooms. The rooms are larger than most. Staff is very friendly. We have been staying at the Par-A-Dice for over 5 years about 2-3 times a year...never disappointed. Wi-Fi was only on certain floors last time we were there..but they were working on getting them on all the floors.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Darlene C

Reviewed 14 August 2013

This hotel was very clean and bright; typically not what you find in a casino hotel. It is separate from the casino but only 100 yards or so between the two and it is a non-smoking hotel & casino. The young ladies checking us in were very friendly, the rooms were spotless & the steak house was excellent! I would suggest it to anyone!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LauryJean
Reviewed 11 June 2013

We had a very comfortable stay on the 8th floor. (We have stayed at Par-A-Dice Hotel a couple times in the past) We will definitely consider staying there again, when we go to the area. We had a couple buffet meals at the casino complex. We were very satisfied.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank bawinasap
Reviewed 12 April 2013

This was the third time I had stayed at the hotel, and I've never had a problem at all. Most riverboat casino hotels get a back rap for having outdated and dilapidated rooms to just give out; this is not the case with the Par-A-Dice. This property is a great value, even if you have kids with you (you don't have to gamble when you stay somewhere like this) and a perfect location if you want to shop; being just minutes away from several big retailers including one of my favorites, Bass Pro Shops (it's a HUGE BPS!)

The food in the casino lobby (not part of the casino) has everything you could be looking for:
1) If you want something fast and quick and fairly cheap in cost, hit the deli up
2) You want to sit down and have a big meal, but don't want to break the bank, hit up the buffet
3) Wanting steak and a quiet, super relaxed atmosphere, you've got Boyd's Steakhouse, but it's not cheap (it's a steakhouse, you shouldn't expect cheap)

As for the casino, I have two beefs, although not huge:
1) They don't have a huge selection of video slots (when I play slots, I like video slots), and
2) They had done away with their "High Limit" room since I had last been (March 2012).

Overall, a good hotel with good rates, a good location, and a great selection of food choices with reasonable prices.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 April 2013 via mobile

I stayed here with some family and friends during my bachelorette party. We had 3 rooms which were all very clean and spacious. We took the free shuttle to downtown Peoria for dinner and drinks and the driver was great! We also called to get the shuttle back to the hotel and they were timely and helpful. We had a great experience here and would recommend the hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed 12 March 2013

May first stay was very pleasant. Room was surprisingly quiet for being right next to the interstate. Clean room, good shower, good bed. The card key was very sensitive & had to use 4+ times to open door... every time. Breakfast selection was very limited. I would stay again.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 February 2013

I stayed in a free room with a friend and was only in town for a night to see my favorite hockey team play on the road. My initial reaction to the hotel was that the lobby, conference area, and lobby bar seemed nice. The room was average and really nothing special. The bed was horribly uncomfortable and it didn't appear to have the attention to cleaning detail that other similarly priced hotels do. When I go back, I know I will, I will choose the Hampton Inn across the parking lot or the Embassy Suites down the road. They offer cleaner and higher rated accommodations for a similar price tier (obviously they wouldn't be comped like this one was, but I'm not a big gambler).

PS - Out of curiosity, I wandered over the casino. It was cramped, stuffy, uncomfortably hot, and smelled like a old basement mixed with bad perfume. Skip it unless you are dead set on gambling.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the elevator will be quieter, but be aware that you will still hear a lot of bleed t...