“A nice place to stay”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Brooklyn, NY
“A nice place to stay”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is a brand new facility and has many lovely amenities in the room. They also have a courtesy shuttle to and from the airport. However they do not serve any breakfast and have a restaurant attached to the facility in the rear lobby which charges $9.99 for breakfast buffet. The staff was most courteous and friendly and the room was well appointed as was the bathroom and very clean.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Peoria, IL
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Stayed here last night. We live within 45 minutes of this hotel but stayed for a wedding.....it was the wedding party's block booking for the event elsewhere. Really nice and fairly new. Modern/contemporary décor, large bathroom in our King room, nice sized, clean room, comfortable bed. The showerhead was amazing! Loved the water pressure...shower was large (no tub, but that's not a minus in my opinion....made more the shower seem that much larger), plenty of counter space in bathroom. Didn't eat at adjoining restaurant, but the Italian smelled amazing as I was walking through the lobby. Didn't notice much exterior noise. In an area with new shopping district, so shopping and dining very convenient. Don't usually consider Holiday Inns when I'm travelling on vacation, but this one may have made me consider them in the future. I would stay here again if the need arose.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Dave H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites East Peoria, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
Aaron,
I am delighted that you decided to give us a try even here in your own backyard. You will have to come out and try Johnny's Italian Steakhouse, it is as good as it smells :)
Thank you for choosing our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 25 May 2014

This hotel was clean, easy to find, and the staff was exceptionally friendly! My room was clean, and they even let me check in a little early. I bet they would allow me a late checkout too they were so friendly, but that's just am assumption.

• Stayed May 2014
Adam,
Thank you for the comments, our goal is to make sure that you have an outstanding stay while here in East Peoria. I am delighted to hear that our staff is meeting that expectation. I will share your comments with them.
Thank you for choosing our hotel when traveling in the Peoria area.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites East Peoria is a New hotel with a hard working, and courteous staff. My family of 5 have stayed several times for Softball tournaments and my husband for work. The rooms are very clean and nicely decorated with plenty of room for a family. The beds and pillows are comfortable and we all slept well. The shower is absolutely amazing, very large with plenty of water pressure. I never wanted to get out! The front desk and staff were polite, helpful and exceptionally quick to respond to requests. The kids really enjoy the pool( average size) and hot tub. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi. My oldest Son really liked using the Fitness room. There is also a very nice Bar and Restaurant on site. Breakfast is not included. The restaurant has a delicious buffet in the morning, but it is an extra charge. Hotel is conveniently located ,plenty of restaurants and shopping nearby. I would definitely recommend this hotel. This is my families favorite hotel in the Peoria area.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Norma G thank you very much for those great comments, and I will be sure to let the staff know how much you enjoyed them and our hotel. We are flattered to be your hotel of choice in the Peoria area. Let me know the next time you are here in East Peoria, I would like to thank you in person.

Katy, Texas
Reviewed 22 May 2014

I was pleasantly surprised by this hotel. Clean, great restaurant, amazing workout facility, and a very nice staff. The breakfast was wonderful and the rooms were clean. It's near a target and a costco which is a nice bonus. I will stay here again whenever I am in the area.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Dave H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites East Peoria, responded to this review, 24 May 2014
Thanks so much for your kind comments. We appreciate you choosing our hotel for your home away from home while visiting the Peoria area. We hope to host you again soon.

Chesterfield, Missouri
Reviewed 20 May 2014

The place is brand new, the room are large - two queen beds and there was still LOTS of floor space so it was easy to move around with a family. The bathroom was a bit on the small side, but instead of a tub/shower combo - it was just a LARGE shower! NICE! Beds were firm but not hard - both the husband and I slept GREAT - which is usually not the case the first night. The room was quite too. The kids used the pool (standard smallish hotel pool) but they had a blast. This is NOT a Holiday Inn Express, so breakfast was not include (but IHOP is close by!). There is a restaurant on-site, but we didn't use it (others in our group did and said it was OK). The room was a bit pricey for us ($155 total), we usually try and keep our room expense to less than $120. But we were in town for a gymnastics meet and lot of other events were happening the same weekend (it was hard to find a hotel with availability). There are LOTS of restaurants in the immediate area plus a Target and Walgreens.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Naples, Florida
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites in East Peoria is a brand new facility. The rooms are very clean and spacious. Front Desk service is very helpful. They also have a restaurant called Johnny's Italian Steak House which has an excellent Breakfast Buffet in the mornings. I have not had dinner there. I have stayed at several hotels in Peoria and East Peoria and this is my favorite right now.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Mark Twain Hotel
Mark Twain Hotel
#6 of 23 in Peoria
Staybridge Suites Peoria Downtown

Been to Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites East Peoria? Share your experiences!