Embassy Suites by Hilton East Peoria - Hotel & RiverFront Conf Center
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in East Peoria
New York, United States
“Conference Experience”
Reviewed 29 August 2014

The Conference staff managers and team were outstanding. They were professional and accomodating. The food was fresh and tasty. The 150 plus individuals who attended our event enjoyed the facility and the food. No complaints were received from those who attended the event. Kudos to the staff manager, Amanda for wearing many hats and making our full experience for this business event a pleasure.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (122)
  • Turkish first
Oklahoma City
Reviewed 23 August 2014

This hotel is everything you would need with many extras. Our group stayed here 2 nights Aug 18-20th for business. They do a great job catering to us military people and they offer a great military rate.

Hotel Location:
The hotel is located on the river in a nice peaceful location. There are many businesses within walking distance of the hotel but they also have a shuttle that will take you within a 5 mile radius if you want them to drive you.

Check-in:
The check-in process was simple and the lady was very friendly. I did not have any issues at all.

Lobby:
The lobby was nice and clean. They have a huge open area in the center of the hotel that is just beautiful.

Room:
The room was nice. It was nice to have a separate bedroom and living room area. The bed was comfortable and I had a great view of the river.

Pool/Jacuzzi:
The indoor pool area was very nice and clean but I did not use it on this trip.

Breakfast:
The breakfast was outstanding. They include a made to order omelet station that is included in the complimentary breakfast. The breakfast buffet had many choices from hot to cold and it was quite good.

Riverside café:
I ate here for lunch once and the Angus Burger on a pretzel bun was outstanding. Donna was very friendly and the service was outstanding.

Manager's Reception:
They do complimentary adult beverages and snacks in the evening. Donna was great at making sure you enjoyed the snacks and offered a wide variety of complimentary drinks. This is a very nice addition that most hotels do not do. The snacks and the drinks were very good and it made out trip more enjoyable.

Check Out:
The check-out went great. There were no lines and Sarah was very nice and helpful. My flight out was delayed and they let me do a late checkout and Sarah even stored my luggage for me while I waited. The shuttle driver that took me to the airport was a very nice man and is great at his job.

Overall:
My overall stay was outstanding. The staff was very nice and treated military people very well. The hotel is very clean and offers so many extras that other hotels don’t. I would definitely stay here again in the future.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Wisconsin
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Nice staff. Very comfortable beds, and great décor in the suites. Nice pool and gym area. The best served breakfast at any hotel in the area. Managers reception at night with snacks and drinks. Nice area by the river. Restaurants within walking distance. You could live here and not need to use a car. Shuttle service available. I have stayed here several times in the passed 4 years, and have enjoyed every stay I had. The only downfall is that they charge around $10 a day for internet service. Free parking. My favorite place to say when in the Peoria area.

Room Tip: They do charge $10 a night for internet service. Best free breakfast in the area.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
East Peoria, United States
Reviewed 17 August 2014

I was disappointed that the hot tub was out of order since my daughter had stayed at this hotel several months before and it was out of order then. The staff lead me to believe that they were "waiting for a part." I was also surprised that there was a $10.00 per night, per device fee for internet. In my experience, Wifi is a service which is complimentary at most hotels of this status.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 17 August 2014

I was here for a 2 day conference. Typical Embassy Suites standards. If you like the brand (and I do) then you'll appreciate the hotel. The complimentary breakfast was fine and the rooms were spacious as usual.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Canton, United States
Reviewed 6 August 2014

We stay here whenever an occasion arises, and have never been disappointed. The staff is always friendly, and they run a top-notch establishment. For our money, the complimentary breakfast is the best of any hotel.

Columbia, Missouri
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I love staying at Embassy Suites because of their general design, it's so open. My family and I arrived to check in, our room was ready and valet service was offered. The room was clean and spacious, and had a slight river view. There is a bright roof light that would have shone directly in the bedroom if not for the blackout curtains. We didn't feel like getting back in the car to go to dinner so we ate at the restaurant in the lobby. No one else was seated in the whole restaurant, so the service seemed a bit slow, given no other customers. The meal was good. Breakfast the next morning had a ton of options, donuts, french toast, omelettes, fruit, juices, muffins. It was very good and included in the room rate. My only complaint is that internet in the rooms was an extra $10.75, but free if you are a Hilton gold member. Otherwise a great stay, wish we could have stayed more than one night to enjoy and relax!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Hampton Inn Peoria-East At The River Boat Crossing
Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center - East Peoria
Peoria Marriott Pere Marquette
Holiday Inn Express & Suites East Peoria - Riverfront

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton East Peoria - Hotel & RiverFront Conf Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Embassy Suites by Hilton East Peoria - Hotel & RiverFront Conf Center

Property: Embassy Suites by Hilton East Peoria - Hotel & RiverFront Conf Center
Address: 100 Conference Center Dr, East Peoria, IL 61611-9569
Region: United States > Illinois > East Peoria
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#1 Family Hotel in East Peoria
#2 Business Hotel in East Peoria
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Embassy Suites by Hilton East Peoria - Hotel & RiverFront Conf Center 3.5*
Our East Peoria Hotel is perfectly situated on the Illinois Riverfront, located close to everything Peoria has to offer. The Embassy Suites East Peoria - Hotel & Riverfront Conference center has it all, including 50,000 sq/ft of conference space. We offer an eclectic dinner and lunch menu with our riverside outdoor patio at the Riverside Cafe, and flexible catering options for you next business or social event. Stay in one of our impressive two room suites, featuring a separate sleeping and living area with a host of value added amenities. All guests can join us for a delicious coked to order breakfast buffet and evening reception, complimentary. You can relax and unwind at our tropical swimming pool area, or stay fit in our fully equipped fitness center. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton East Peoria - Hotel & RiverFront Conf Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Embassy Suites East Peoria Hotel East Peoria