Although we are a couple we stayed in a family room with a sea view, bed settee and balcony. The room had a bay window which gave us a good sized sitting area. The bed was very comfortable and had a sprung base which is unusual in hotels (WHY?!!!). It was also 6 foot wide which is less intimate than 5 foot king size. We prefer King size.
2 small problems:
1. one small wardrobe in a family room
2. the wooden blinds were HEAVY particularly the one covering the door to the balcony. This makes the balcony a bit superfluous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With lovely views of the Thames Estuary, this Southend-on-Sea hotel offers free Wi-Fi and free parking. The hotel also has beautiful treatment rooms offering Elemis treatments and an OPI nail bar . The Roslin Beach Hotel is set opposite a sandy beach, just over a mile from shops and an amusement park on the vibrant seafront. Southend also boasts one of the best records for sunshine in the UK. The light, airy rooms each have a flat-screen TV, telephone, hairdryer, tea/coffee facilities and free toiletries. Some of the Roslin's rooms have a balcony and great sea views. Tides Restaurant offers seafood specialities and classic British dishes with a contemporary twist. Guests can dine in the restaurant's conservatory or on the outdoor terrace, overlooking the estuary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, LateRooms, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Roslin Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Roslin Beach
- Roslin Beach Hotel Southend-On-Sea/Thorpe Bay