1,999 results
All reviews afternoon tea sea view sunday lunch lovely hotel spa treatments my mum wedding reception scones executive room mulberry suite wedding party beautiful room full body massage birthday treat car park quiche thames estuary
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

I visit the roslin very often more do during the summer.
The terrace is a great place to be able to enjoy the weather and view.
But I just don’t like having to eat a lunch or dinner outside with people who smoke. So I’m either forced inside and not enjoy the weather or view. Or put up with a lung full of smoke.
With all the high glass, umbrellas and tables quite close to each other the smoke doesn’t really disperse well.

A rethink please roslin make your terrace eating area smoking free.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank elizabethjwilson78
Reviewed 24 June 2018

We stayed at the Roslin for 11 nights in June 2018. It was a fantastic location to be based from visiting friends and family in the area. The staff are all very helpful and prompt to respond to any requests. It can be a busy hotel during lunch times and evenings, but it's an inviting atmosphere and relaxing to just sit in the bar. Our room was phenomenal overlooking the water with 2 balconies.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 24 June 2018

We`ve stayed here several times . Each time we`ve had an excellent stay . Reception staff always helpful with taxi`s etc. The rooms beautifully appointed , good beds , bathrooms , televisions coffee and tea making facilities . Food all good too good choice on menus , especially good are their the breakfasts ..Lovely ever changing sea views from the balcony rooms .

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 23 June 2018

Recent visit to use a gift voucher for afternoon tea for two for my wife and I.
Surroundings very pleasant, service excellent and quality/quantity of the afternoon tea left no room for complaint. The hotel/restaurant can get a little busy and the fairly large carpark can be full on busy days. Overall, we would definitely recommend this very popular hotel for afternoon tea and will return to repeat the experience

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

What an amazing place, the staff were incredibly helpful. Our room was beautiful with a sea view all the luxuries you could need including a double king bed.! I would stay there again without a second thought.
Next time I will participate in the spa treatments available. Highly recommend a visit to the Roslin beach hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family