Lowest prices for your stay
£169
Official Site
£169
No prepayment needed
Priceline
3,204 results
All reviews afternoon tea sea view sunday lunch beautiful hotel spa treatments mulberry suite full body massage elemis toiletries birthday treat beautiful room sandwiches my mum wedding venue executive room wedding reception car park thames estuary
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 November 2023

First time we have stayed at the Roslin Hotel - we loved it - we booked two really lovely rooms - I won't say which ones in case you book them when we want them! - the staff were exceptional - could not do enough to make our stay perfect. Even though the weather was appalling we still had a great time - would have been even better had we been able to use the outdoor facilities. Christmas decorations were lovely and made the hotel feel very welcoming and homely. It did get very busy on the Sundat afternoon but settled down as the day progressed. We have already booked again and will probably continue to do so. A real gem !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1  Thank paulrdraper2018
Reviewed 28 November 2023

I took my sister to lunch at this fabulous hotel yesterday. To say that it looked like a Christmas wonderland is an understatement, It was pure class, beautiful deep red decorations, adorning everywhere.
The food in the restaurant was first class. We had the festive menu, which was so reasonable at £35.00 per head. I can honestly say it was the best food I have eaten for a long time.
Service was first class, and I would like to mention LEE, the waiter who went above and beyond yesterday. He was very attentive but not intrusive, and made sure that we had the best possible time. He is a real asset to the place.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank NANAFOXCroydon
Reviewed 27 November 2023

This was for celebration of my wife's 80th birthday with a meal for family members of 19. The hotels decorations for Christmas made a very welcoming atmosphere and everyone enjoyed a lovely meal with amiable service. Our stay in Mulberry suite was delightful, we enjoyed a tastefully

1  Thank davidjohnturner
Reviewed 24 November 2023

The hotel itself was nice. We travelled for an night for my wife's birthday. The room was over a refrigeration unit and impossible to sleep as so noise was constant. When I complained in the morning and said I cant be the only person who has complained about this room - the receptionist just smiled and so oh well I will pass that on. Totally unacceptable, no apologies, resolution or refund, spoilt our total experience. Please avoid room 106 if you need to sleep!

Reviewed 24 November 2023

Held our fundraising dinner at The Rolin Beach Hotel. All the Christmas decorations were up and the hotel looked beautiful. The food was first class. Lovely Butternut Squash soup and a Bakewell to remember. All of the staff were really helpful, providing everything to meet our needs. Thank you Sharife for looking after us all night and providing a genuine personal touch.

• Trip type: Travelled on business