“Call Ahead Seating!”

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #19 of 119 Restaurants in Edwardsville
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was our second or third visit to Texas Roadhouse and probably the best. It was a very busy Saturday but we used Call Ahead Seating. Had a bit of time on hold when calling but we were seated within two minutes of checking in despite the large number of people waiting. With an impatient child I feel this is an amazing service!

It was a full house but service was fast and friendly. None of us cared much for the blooming onion appetizer but I do love the bread. My pulled pork was good and my husband loves the pork chops there. I also really like that they have steak bites on the kids menu and not just chicken nuggets and hot dogs type choices. My daughter really liked them.

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

Ate here for lunch on a Friday. No lunch menu, but they honor the early bird specials. Excellent service in a fun, upbeat atmosphere. Food was typical Texas Roadhouse quality - very good.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

The last thing I want to do is give a negative rating to any dining establishment, but the dinner we received was not up to par.
My wife had the prime rib and I had the bone in ribeye .
The prime rib was ordered medium rare, but when it was served it appeared to have served an odd looking color kinda gray tint and the steak was well done. No worries as my wife can eat a steak rare or well, but when she sits down for prime rib she prefers medium rare. Neither of us have ever seen a prime rib steak battle a steak knife so fearlessly. Plan and simple it was tough to cut and even tougher to chew.

As for my steak the bone in ribeye, it was served as I had requested, but the amount of tough cartilage and silver skin discovered in the steak really made me work to finish my dinner.

In the end, it did not seem either cut of beef measured up to the grade “A” standard, but not every cut of meat is perfect. Unfortunately, our table was unlucky enough to be served 2 bad cuts.

At the end of the day our meat ticket cost $65.00 including. $10.00 tip, the service was great and the manager even made it to our table to ask us how our dinner was. As much as I wanted to tell him how dissatisfied we were with our meal I did not want to discuss our experience in front of other customers, giving them the impression we were complaining for nothing, so I told him our dinner was fine.

I guess 2 days after the dinner my wife and I are still talking to ourselves about our bad grade of meat we received was and have vowed never to return.
Amazing, huh?

For the record there appeared to be a number of customers dining that had big smiles on their face during their dining experience so I would encourage you to visit this location and make your own assumption.

Wish I able to post a better review.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

went there on my b day, never been before, had the coutry fried steak,sweet pot, ceasure salad,blooming onion, there was alot of food, couldnt eat it all, very fast service, too fast. didnt have time to eat the salad, the onion was killer!! go to the early bird, to get about $2 off each dinner.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch, got seated quickly at the bar, went with the grilled shrimp dinner. Came on a bed of rice, I had the mashed potatoes with milk gravy and dinner salad as my sides. Everything was really tasty, shrimp grilled to perfection, server was really nice and friendly.