“Still delicious and even more convenient with online ordering”
Review of Pita Puff - CLOSED

Pita Puff
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Turkish
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Delicious and healthy Mediterranean food with restaurant locations in Chicago and Elgin, Illinois. Online ordering, dine-in, delivery and catering services, vegetarian and gluten free options.
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Ordered the chicken shwarma plate with fatoush salad online. The order was already packaged and waiting by the time I got there. Delicious - I will stop in for their daily lunch specials.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Great food Great service
Best food made to order
Not one complaint
Will be going again
Even though I live in another state Wi

Reviewed 4 January 2014

My husband and I went to Pita Puff tonight and this is now our new favorite Mediterranean restaurant. There is a little wait, but it's because everything is made fresh. I ordered the Chicken Kabob plate and there wasn't anything that I didn't like on my plate, everything was cooked and seasoned perfectly (tender too). My husband had the Beef Kabob sandwich and he loved it. The falafels were golden brown not hard like other places, texture and taste was on the money.
YUMMY PLACE. Oh yeah try their delicious house tea.

The place is hard to find so take Route 58 West from Hoffman Estates into Elgin then when you get to Waverly (light by the Jewel) turn right then turn left into the first parking lot, Pita Puff is at the end

Reviewed 8 August 2013 via mobile

This was my first time visiting, so I had no expectations. However a friend had so he ordered for us. The beef Shawarma, Hummus, Kibbeh, spinach pies, grape leaves and labneh were all very good. The only slight disappointment was that the food, while is made to order, was barely warm.

Reviewed 27 May 2013

This is in a small strip mall building on the North side of Summit. Look for the Little Caesar's - it's two doors down from there. We ordered everything - kabobs, kebi, fatoush, garbanzo bean salad -- all delicious.