“Quiet, personable”

The Three Elizabeths Guest House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Elizabeth
The Three Elizabeths Guest House
Ranked #1 of 2 Elizabeth B&B and Inns
“Quiet, personable”
Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

A very sweet, no nonsense place to stay when visiting the Galena area. A special touch in your room that was unexpected yet delicious. Give this new business a chance to win your heart. Cant wait to visit again!!

Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Sheila L

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Reviewed 5 November 2013

We stayed in the suite with our 2 kids during the Elizabeth Fair and there was plenty of room. While the house dates back to the 19th century, the suite has been updated with comfortable beds and air conditioning. The price is very reasonable and the owners are very nice people. The Three Sisters Guest House is walking distance to any of Elizabeth's restaurants or walk to Jug's for fresh oysters on Fridays. I'd definitely stay here again and would recommend the suite.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Huntley, Illinois
Reviewed 5 November 2013

We have stayed here twice in the last 12 months and would rate it the best place to stay in the Galena area. Extremely clean and neat with great privacy and security. Have tried other places in Galena and found them over priced and very loud

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Rock Island, Illinois
Reviewed 4 November 2013

I was looking for a place to totally relax - this was it!!! I stayed in the 2-room Suite - it was very quiet, clean, and comfortable - I liked having a space separate from the bedroom to relax, read, and use my laptop (the wireless was an excellent connection) - Keurig coffee maker and small fridge available - and the Welcome Cupcakes were terrific - would stay again when visiting this area.

Where to park and how the doors worked wasn't obvious - it all worked out

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank pjhtravel
Iowa City, Iowa
Reviewed 4 November 2013

My girlfriend and I decided at about 9pm the night before to make a trip to Galena. At about 9:30pm, we called Three Sisters and they were able to accommodate for the next day. We stayed in Betsy's room and it was beautiful! Even the ride from Galena to Elizabeth was enjoyable.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Spencer K
Reviewed 4 November 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed at Three Sisters while we attended the Halloween Parade in Galena. The rates were very reasonable, the Betsy Room was so charming, and the staff was very hospitable. She even ran home to get a corkscrew and wine glasses for us to enjoy a glass on the porch! Definitely a place I would come back to!

My only wish was that they served some type of breakfast - weather it be muffins, pastry items or fruit. Other than that, it was perfect!

• Stayed October 2013
2 Thank Kmalloy1
Altoona, Iowa
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Stayed at the Three Sisters Guesthouse with a friend when we were attending a wedding in Galena - couldn't believe how perfect it was! Gorgeous home in a convenient location in a charming town, and I couldn't believe what a beautiful room I got for the price (stayed in the "suite" at the rear of the house - didn't notice any noise from the roadway). Went out for a run in the morning during my stay and stumbled on the Apple River Fort, so I even got a little education in during my stay! Stopped for breakfast at E-Town Coffee after running, which is also fantastic. Will definitely be returning to Three Sisters when I'm in the Galena area again!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank WatchOutForRed
Also consider these accommodations in or near Elizabeth
Best Western Designer Inn & Suites
Country Inn & Suites Stockton
Ramada Galena Hotel and Day Spa
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Galena IL
Stoney Creek Inn
Stoney Creek Inn
#2 of 11 in Galena
Chestnut Mountain Resort

Been to The Three Elizabeths Guest House? Share your experiences!