“LOVE DEEP DISH PIZZA”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I order the hamburger and fries (awsome!)
i've order calamaries (really tasty)
I've order deep dish pizza, and its the BEST!

Reviewed 29 May 2014

First time to Lou's. Wow. Went in mid afternoon for a lunch. Got the lunch special which was a small pizza and salad or soup. I chose the baked potato soup. Excellent. Had cheese and scallions on top...very good flavor. Next we had the deep dish pizza. I chose a giardonairre sauce with pepperoni, and other guest chose sausage. Sausage was outstanding and had excellent flavor. The waitress kept my glass full at all times....which is hard to do. Overall a great restaurant.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

If you like deep dish pizza Lou's is the best. Great service and delicious food. The establishment was clean including the bathrooms.

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

We had dinner at Lou Maunatis on Memorial Day. The place was packed, we were seated in 5-10 minutes. Our server was very friendly and professional. Ordered buffalo wings for starter and shared deep dish cheese pizza. Both were perfectly cooked. We enjoyed our dinner.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Went on a Friday night- place was packed. the host encouraged us to order our pizza while waiting, which was a great idea. We were seated, ordered an individual salad that my husband and I shared and then our pizza arrived shortly. Small deep dish was more than enough for us,with leftovers to take home.
Place is busy and noisy but it was a fun night out for us.

1  Thank JudyBeth2020