Holiday Inn Chicago Elk Grove
US$128
US$114
Sheraton.com
Motel 6 Elk Grove Village(Elk Grove Village)
US$45
US$43
US$113
US$107
Motel 6 Chicago - Elk Grove(Elk Grove Village)
US$52
US$67
Travelocity
US$95
Priceline
All reviewsattached restaurantfront deskindoor poolfridge and microwavebusiness meetinghotel restauranto'hare airportshuttle serviceevery hourfree shuttlehousekeeping staffwi fihotel shuttleblue linecomfortable roomindustrial areacoffee maker
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 March 2012

Spent my first and last night at this place this week. Was there for a business meeting and the place is dated, the halls dim and the room was non-smoking but smelled like it had been smoked in....sometime. If you like the sound of jets landing stay at this place. Desk chair had me sitting like a child at a table, 110v plugs on desk did not work. Does anyone like the 5 small pillow idea? They are about the size of my head so don't move once you lay on them. Thin walls, noise really traveled so I kept the fan on all night. My special rate of $89 was about $30 more than it was worth. I'll stay elsewhere in the future.

Room Tip: Don't stay.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Jim C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Chicago Elk Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2012

Thank you for your comments. Although we are close to O'Hare airport, our noise complaints are very few and far inbetween. I apologize if this disturbed you during your stay.

Reviewed 14 March 2012

Staff was efficient and friendly. Allowed us to park our car for free for 10 days. Very good deal.

Rooms were comfortable and quiet.

We will be back to stat again.

• Stayed: March 2012
Jim C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Chicago Elk Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2012

I'm glad you were able to take advantage of our Park, Sleep and Fly rate! We hope your trip was nice, and look forward to seeing you on your next trip out of O'Hare.

Reviewed 9 March 2012

My recent stay at the Holiday Inn was great went there for my wife's birthday with my whole family. My sister & her family also stayed with us we had adjoining rooms made for a great time. The kids had lots of fun in the pool area pool was clean & warm water which made it nice for the liitle ones. We went next door to Shelby Cambells for dinner that was great (i suggest you try the nachos!!) food was good & reasonable. The adults that evening went down for drinks which were good atmosphere was nice staff very entertaining. Next morning went down for breakfast which is way better than a continental. I will definitely stay here again clean place great atmosphere great staff also.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Jim C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Chicago Elk Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2012

Glad to hear the birthday was fun, please keep us in mind next year and thank you for your post!

Reviewed 7 March 2012

As a host/coordinator of corporate events, its crucial to find the right setting for a successful event. In today's economy we all think price, but its also important to recognize value. It's the value offered by this hotel that has won our business for a second year in a row. The complimentary shuttle makes this out-of-the way location a non-issue and even though its away from the busier downtown area, it still is easily accessible if desired. The sleeping rooms are clean, spacious, and offer complimentary wireless wi-fi which is becoming to be a rare thing. Many hotels charge $10-$15 for internet service. The dining and drinking opportunities in Shelby Campbell's offers options to suit all tastes and cravings as well as pricing levels to meet every budget. The bar and wait staff go above and beyond to help you unwind, relax and smile after a day of business meetings. The price is better-than-right and the overall experience is above standard. We will host 4 or 5 events there again this year and know that there will be no surprises. When i am traveleing and can't go home, i want to be somewhere that feels like home and the staff are like friends or neighbors and i get that at this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Jim C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Chicago Elk Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2012

You made our day! Our new leadership team at the Holiday Inn Elk Grove loves hearing this, thank you for your loyalty to our hotel! We do not take this honor lightly, please never hesitate to let us know if there is ever anything extra we can do.

Reviewed 5 March 2012

I don't know who wrote the positive reviews but my stay was horrible at check in. After getting to the room I had a house keeper just walk in on me. Not sure what he was doing (first thought was to steal stuff) but what reason would they need to come in a room that I just checked into?

Says they have a whirlpool but it's closed and boarded up. Everything looks run down and in need of repair/updating. I'm sure this place was great 30 years ago but not today. I'm here for 4 days and I'm changing hotels. It's that bad.

• Stayed: March 2012

Thanks for taking the time to write about your experience, I am sorry to see that we did not meet your expectations. We did in fact close our spa nearly two years ago and immediately removed all advertising for it. Our hotel Guest Service scores are in the top half of the Holiday Inn brand, I regret that this was not your experience. Should your travels bring you back to the area, please feel free to contact me, and I'd be happy to personally make your reservation.