“Excellent Hotel and Location”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Elk Grove Village at I-290, IL
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Elk Grove Village
Reviewed 8 October 2009

Stayed here for 3 days and nights. Great location. Went to Cubs game, Navy Pier, ESPN Zone and the beach on Lake Michigan. Was about an hour drive, depending on traffic. Close to a Walmart and mall.

Hotel was clean and employees were very courteous and helpful. My boys loved the pool and me the hot tub. If I was going back to Chicago for any length of time, I would stay here again definitely.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank rickc817
HotelManager834, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Elk Grove Village at I-290, IL, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2009

Thank you very much for your kind words about our hotel and staff, and we are glad that you found your time with us to your liking. The staff works very hard every day to make each guest's stay remarkable, and it is gratifying when that work is noticed by our guests.

We realize that you have a choice of hotels when visiting our area, and we thank you for making The Country Inn and Suites of Elk Grove your hotel. Hurry back!

Reviewed 20 August 2009

My family of 4 stayed here for three nights. Paid $70/night through Travelocity. Hotel is well maintained. Clean rooms. Comfortable beds. Nice indoor pool and hot tub. Continental breakfast was OK, nothing special. Less than 3 miles from the Itasca Metra station which is about a 45 minute ride to downtown Chicago.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
HotelManager834, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Elk Grove Village at I-290, IL, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2009

Thank you very much for your kind words about our hotel and staff. I am quite proud of each and every one of them, who all work so hard daily to provide our guests with a wonderful experience, and in so doing make my job so much easier.

We appreciate you being our guest, and are certainly glad that your stay was a positive one. Thank you, and we look forward to serving you on your next visit.

Reviewed 16 August 2009

The hotel was accommodating and wonderful, in the perfect location with restaurants and amenities nearby. Front desk was extremely helpful and kind when asked questions. The Breakfast was WONDERFUL! One of the best i've ever had for a complimentary breakfast! Room Cleaning ran a little later into the day till between 3-4 PM and that was a little difficult as were trying to get ready for a large family function. Enjoyed my stay very much!!

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled on business

On behalf of the management and staff, we are most thankful for your effusive words of praise. All of the credit goes to the hard-working team members and their supervisors, who diligently work each day to make each guest feel special and welcome.

Thank you for being our guest and allowing us to serve you. We look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed 21 February 2009

Recently we completed our third stay at your hotel. The first stay was for 2 1/2 weeks to recuperate from surgery at a nearby hospital. Despite the difficult time I was going through physically,the staff treated me and my wife as though we were royalty. We felt like we were part of their family. The second and third trips were for follow up medical care and for pleasure. Even though they were short stays we were treated as well as the first stay. From the moment you walk in the front door and are greeted by Joey, the breakfasts with Cindy, the greetings from Bob and the friendly interactions with the rest of the staff, you almost feel like you are at home. We live in Indiana and would not hesitate to stay at your hotel in the future, as needed. We have a four year old grandson who lives in Des Plaines who always asks if we are going to stay at Country Inn when we come to visit. Obviously, it is also his favorite hotel. Keep up the good work!!! Carol and Tom

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TomIndiana
Reviewed 8 February 2009

Country Inn & Suites at Elk Grove Village gets the highest ratings from me. As a business traveler I want to have it all at a respectable rate. This is the most professional and inviting staff I have ever worked with. I've been in sales for 25 years and have not gotten this kind of value. It's as close to being home as I can get. I will always stay here when in the area!!!

Wayne Allen

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 February 2009

I recently stayed at the Country Inn for New Years Eve. The banquet hall connected to the hotel was more than I could have asked for on a night like that. Being able to go to a party get drunk and not have to drive back to my hotel was a life saver. The value of the package which included the room, dinner, drinks, and breakfast was an amazing deal. I was surprised at how large the rooms were. We were able to sleep four people very comfortably. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

I know where I am going next year for New Years!!!

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 February 2009

From the time I called to make my reservation to the last day of checking out I had exceptional service. During my check-in period the front desk had several customers checking in at once and I still did not have to wait more than a few minutes. My room as well as the atmosphere of the general property were very comfortable.

The shuttle service to the airport was friendly as well as punctual.

I would also like to specifically name the front office manager (Joey) for his exceptional service. When I walked in he greeted me professionally by my last name and already had the check-in process started, a nice change from other hotels that you stay at on a weekly basis and they still ask you your name.

After a long flight and business meetings it is nice to come back to a quiet and comfortable place to sleep.

Below it asks me if I would recommend this hotel to my best friend,ironically enough I already did.

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Elk Grove Village
Hyatt Place Itasca
Hyatt Place Itasca
#1 of 5 in Itasca
Wyndham Garden Elk Grove Village/O'Hare
Wyndham Garden Elk Grove Village...
#1 of 14 in Elk Grove Village
Sheraton Suites Chicago Elk Grove
Sheraton Suites Chicago Elk Grov...
#7 of 14 in Elk Grove Village
Holiday Inn Chicago Elk Grove
Holiday Inn Chicago Elk Grove
#3 of 14 in Elk Grove Village
La Quinta Inn Chicago O'Hare Airport
La Quinta Inn Chicago O'Hare Air...
#9 of 14 in Elk Grove Village
Best Western O'Hare/Elk Grove Hotel
Best Western O'Hare/Elk Grove Ho...
#6 of 14 in Elk Grove Village

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Elk Grove Village at I-290, IL? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Elk Grove Village at I-290, IL

Address: 1160 West Devon Avenue, Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
Region: United States > Illinois > Elk Grove Village
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#3 Business Hotel in Elk Grove Village
Price Range: £78 - £123 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Elk Grove Village at I-290, IL 3*
Just off the interstate, the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson®, Elk Grove Village/Itasca, IL welcomes guests arriving for a wedding or seminar at Belvedere Events & Banquets, which is connected to the hotel. To make your event even more convenient, we offer a free local shuttle as well as a shuttle from Chicago O’Hare Airport (ORD), just 25 minutes away. During your stay, enjoy free high-speed Internet access, room service, and an indoor pool. Relax after a long flight with a soak in the hot tub, and then prepare for your big presentation in our business center. Amenities and services include: Complimentary Hot Be Our Guest Breakfast, Free High-Speed Internet Access, Business Center, Fitness Center, Airport Shuttle, and Heated Indoor Pool and Hot Tub. Kick back with a burrito and a beer without leaving your guest room or suite thanks to room service from Real Time Sports Bar & Grill. Standard room amenities include: Free High-Speed Internet Access, Coffeemaker, Pillowtop Mattress w ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Elk Grove Village at I-290, IL reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Country Inn And Suites Elk Grove