“Great stay once again!”

Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Elk Grove Village
Fishers
“Great stay once again!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for the second time last week. It is one of the best that I've stayed at. I spend approx 90 days a year in hotels and this hotel is always a pleasure. Great staff, great rooms and I like that I can grab a drink and some food.

• Stayed July 2013
WyndhamGardenEGV, Manager at Wyndham Garden Elk Grove Village/O'Hare, responded to this review, 26 September 2013
Thank you once again for the great comments about our hotel. It brightens my day to know that our staff is doing such a great job that it would make you take time out of your day not only once but twice to leave such great comments

Best wises,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Frisco
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2013

this is the second time I stayed at this hotel. the last time was probably 6 months ago. the team at the front desk remembered me . the staff are awesome, and want to make your stay a pleasure. I asked a chef for directions as he was walking thru the lobby, and he was great , and made sure I knew where I was going. I will stay here whenever I am in the Elk Grove area ! Love the Lobby !!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

I makes me happy to hear that you liked our hotel that you came a second time. I am glad to hear that our staff was able to WOW! you. Please make sure the next time you are in the area think of us.
Anchorage, Alaska
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2013

I called the hotel directly to cancel our reservations a month in half prior to the check-in date and requested a cancellation confirmation email to avoid any miscommunication issues later on that would cost me cancellation charges. The clerk was friendly and courteous and promptly cancelled the reservation and informed me that a cancellation confirmation email would be sent to my email address within a few minutes. A day passed and no confirmation email. I called a second time and again was told that a cancellation confirmation email would be sent, another day passed and still no cancellation email. I called a third time and asked to speak to a manager. The clerk (Teresa) informed me that there were no managers around (that's odd) and ask how she could help me, I said this was my third time requesting a cancellation confirmation email and she informed me that they had no way of sending cancellation confirmation emails. I asked how they were able to send a reservations confirmation email, but not a cancellation email and the clerk informed me that the system didn't allow them to provide this service. I could've saved myself the hassle of calling 3 times if informed of that in the first place. I then requested a cancellation number and was provided with one. Perhaps proper staff training/communication regarding cancellation procedures would help to avoid getting a poor rating in customer service.
So if you have to cancel your reservation be sure to ask for a cancellation number, otherwise you'll have no proof of cancellation. This hotel (per the clerk) does not send courtesy cancellation emails as most other hotels provide.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank paulisa_morino
I want to apologize for any inconvenience that you experienced in regards to our hotel. I also want to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Since, we have figured out the problem with the cancellation emails and have trained everyone on how to send one out. Once again thank you, and I hope that some day in the future you will give us a try.
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2013

The look of this particular hotel is gorgeous, inside. The lobby is clearly new, and all the furnishings are beautiful. Taking the elevator up to the third floor was hyping a view, but it was too dark outside to be able to see very much. Industrial area, no view to behold - but the room has tall ceilings and large windows. The bed was very large. So large, in fact, that it seemed to make the rest of the room feel smaller! Tiled area under the in-room sink made things safer, so as not to get water on the floor. Complimentary coffee was excellent, and I hope to return here sometime.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
WyndhamGardenEGV, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Elk Grove Village/O'Hare, responded to this review, 9 July 2013
We appreciate your sharing your feedback with us. It's nice to hear that you enjoyed our modern & upscale lobby and décor throughout the hotel. Many guests compliment on our in-room Keurig coffee makers and amenities throughout the property. We hope you will come back and visit us again in the near future.

Best Wishes,

Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago O'Hare Rosemont
Hyatt Place Chicago/O'Hare Airport
Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare
BEST WESTERN O'Hare/Elk Grove Village Hotel
BEST WESTERN O'Hare/Elk Grove Vi...
#7 of 14 in Elk Grove Village

Been to Wyndham Garden Elk Grove Village/O'Hare? Share your experiences!