“Great Place”

Wyndham Garden Elk Grove Village/O'Hare
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Elk Grove Village
“Great Place”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Need a place to stay that excepted cash due to a family emergency. Very pleasant night staff, treated my family and I very week food and drinks were ok. Room as very clean but their baby bed was broken. We had to purchase a Pack n play because they did not have adequate accommodations but other than that GREAT ROOM AND SERVICE!!!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
WyndhamGardenEGV, Manager at Wyndham Garden Elk Grove Village/O'Hare, responded to this review, 27 November 2013
Thank you for staying with us and for your feed back!
We are happy to hear you had a positive experience and we hope that you will consider the Wyndham Garden EGV for the next time you are in Chicago.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 20 November 2013

The rooms are pristine. I'm so picky about beds particularly in hotels and they have the MOST COMFORTABLE BED. I'm actually writing this review as I'm laying in the bed at Wyndham. The staff set us up so easily to come back and forth from the airport and I'm so so pleased after a long day of travel. They also upgraded our room in a jiffy and greeted us with cold water bottles as we checked in. The TV is large and there are many options for movies to rent! Yay! THANK YOU WYNDHAM.

• Stayed November 2013
Thank you for staying with us and for your feed back!
We are all so pleased to hear that you had such a positive stay with us.

We hope you to see you again next time your in the Chicago land area.
Town and Country, Missouri
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Loved it. It's new, luxurious, comfy. Granite in bathroom, new bedding, clean. Very friendly staff. Great food at the restaurant. Free shuttle.

A few, minor issues:

Coffeemaker didn't work.

It was hard to adjust the temperature of the shower.

The clerk didn't tell me I had to book the shuttle and didn't clearly explain in front of which terminal I would find it. She just gave me a door number. I waited at that door number but at another terminal. The hotel needs to do a better job of volunteering the necessary information.

The wake-up call didn't happen. If I hadn't set my own alarm as well, I would have missed my plane.

I wish they would offer a free breakfast buffet.

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank M G
WyndhamGardenEGV, Manager at Wyndham Garden Elk Grove Village/O'Hare, responded to this review, 15 November 2013
Thank you for staying with us and for your feed back!
We will work on the clerks giving more clear information regarding the shuttle service and ensuring wake-up calls are set up properly.

We hope to have you with us again!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Elk Grove Village
#2 of 14 in Elk Grove Village
Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare
Hampton Inn & Suites Rosemont Chicago O’Hare
La Quinta Inn Chicago O'Hare Airport
La Quinta Inn Chicago O'Hare Air...
#9 of 14 in Elk Grove Village
Hyatt Place Chicago/O'Hare Airport

Been to Wyndham Garden Elk Grove Village/O'Hare? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wyndham Garden Elk Grove Village/O'Hare

Property: Wyndham Garden Elk Grove Village/O'Hare
Address: 2550 Landmeier Rd, Elk Grove Village, IL 60007-2627 (Formerly Comfort Inn O'Hare Int'l Airport)
Region: United States > Illinois > Elk Grove Village
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#1 Business Hotel in Elk Grove Village
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:3 star — Wyndham Garden Elk Grove Village/O'Hare 3*
Start with superior service, add comfort, convenience, & thoughtful amenities. Artfully mix in the ambiance of a boutique hotel, and enjoy the Wyndham Garden experience. Complete with high-tech touches, flexible meeting & event space, and tastefully inviting public spaces for reading, surfing, & socializing. The brand new Wyndham Garden Elk Grove Village/O’Hare is a contemporary retreat convenient to Chicago O’Hare International Airport, downtown Chicago, & Woodfield Mall. Get energized in our state of the art fitness center. Enjoy breakfast, lunch & dinner or drinks in our trendy restaurant and lounge. Our wonderfully inviting rooms feature modern amenities like wired & wireless Internet access, flat panel HDTVs, microwave & refrigerators, ergonomic desk chairs, & more. Wyndham Garden sets the standard for business travel. It’s more than hospitality; it’s an escape from the ordinary. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Wyndham Garden Elk Grove Village/O'Hare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Inn o`Hare Int`l Airport Hotel Elk Grove Village