“We loved it and we was back several times at 2010”

Motel 6 Chicago - Elk Grove
Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Elk Grove Village
Reviewed 17 August 2011

Very friendly staff and management, good price,cosy rooms,nice place to come back.We recommend to everyone this Motel 6.

Room Tip: We mostly stayed at the back and park truck in front of our window.
  • Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RR S

Reviewed 4 August 2011

Got stranded in Chicago O'Hare during one of the snowstorms in Chicago in December 2010. Booked this hotel - it was very far from the airport. They picked up on a shuttle from the airport bus terminal - nice. Hotel room was freezing even though the heater was on maximum. The heater was blowing 50 degrees air when it was -10 degrees outside. Slept in my winter coat. In the morning, the shuttle was supposed to drive back to the airport at 5:30 am. The hotel desk called me at 5:00 am to say that the shuttle was ready and was going to leave earlier. Which was great because it was freezing inside hotel.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled solo
2  Thank KOE-KTO
Reviewed 28 July 2011

I called inquiring if I needed to make a reservation for certain dates and the woman on the phone was terribly rude and abrupt. She told me she didn't need the dates as there would be rooms available no matter what. She acted as if she were too busy to take the time and answer a simple question. After she quickly spilled out the info I needed she said "Thanks" and hung up without even asking if I had any other questions. If businesses want customers then they need to put employees with good people skills in charge of answering phones. I called on July 28 at 4:50 PM

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank danicamarie84
Reviewed 22 December 2010

Friendly staff ,lots of clean room, easy to get to! Does not have free wifi .

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 September 2010

I went to this motel 2 nights ago, September 14th. There are 2 parking lots there with HUGE Motel 6 signs on them. I pulled into one of the lots and left my car there and went to my room. I got up the following morning and my car was gone. It turns out Motel 6 doesn't own one of the lots and NEVER TOLD ME and I got towed. I asked the towing company how many cars they tow from Motel 6 and they said AT LEAST 20 PER WEEK AND MOTEL 6 KNOWS ABOUT IT! The front desk never told me anything about this parking lot that they have their sign in but do not own. $170 to get my car back. I could have stayed at a 4 star hotel for the entire cost of this debacle.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank TravellingAdjuster
Reviewed 18 April 2010

I stay here very often not because I like it but because it is affordable for me. The bedspeads and bathrooms are often dingy but not dirty. It would be nice if they would upgrade the televisions, matresses, counter tops and every room needs a table and chairs. I've had about twenty different rooms and atleast half of them look like they are rented by the hour. I will continue to stay here when need but it isn't my ideal place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank tinasreed
Reviewed 1 March 2010

Good motel 6 clean room nice people at front desk. Wifi is not free but at $40 over all not bad.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business