Motel 6 Elk Grove Village - O'Hare
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Motel 6 Chicago - Elk Grove(Elk Grove Village)
View Hotel
Elk Grove Hotel(Elk Grove Village)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsgreat rateconvenient locationfront desk personan overnight stayshuttle buswake up callchicagooharekornerpilotsubwaylodging
Reviewed 8 August 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Janosik78, Front Office Manager at Motel 6 Elk Grove Village - O'Hare, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2014

Reviewed 4 August 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Janosik78, Front Office Manager at Motel 6 Elk Grove Village - O'Hare, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Reviewed 21 July 2014

I didn't even get a chance to stay here. I had a room booked, but they did not give me correct information about the shuttle, so I never made it. I called in the afternoon to see how late the shuttle ran and their call center said 24/7 and then asked me to take a customer service survey. When I showed up to the airport at 2:30 am, they said the shuttle didn't run until 4 on Sundays and I needed to wait until 430 am. My flight home was early that morning, so I didn't have time or need to do that. I just slept at the airport. Fine enough, I've done that before, but Travelodge refused to refund my money. They didn't even apologize for their mistake. Rather, the girl was incredibly rude. Don't waste your money here.

Stayed: July 2014
5  Thank Aes20
Baymont2881, Front Office Manager at Motel 6 Elk Grove Village - O'Hare, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

We apologize for the misunderstanding, the shuttle does not run between midnight and 4am on Sundays. Usually the front desk staff can not give refunds, only management can do that. I wish you talked to us about it, maybe we could have worked something out. Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Ok. Can't understand why smoking rooms are still an option in 2014. In Canada no smoking in any public place at all. Experience would have been better with the rude lady at the front desk even pretending to care.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

We apologize for the smoking rooms in our hotel, we know that most public places do not allow smoking but we do have few rooms that are smoking due to high demand. We pride our self's on costumer service, so I am sorry if the lady at the desk was being not helpful. We appreciate your feedback very much, and thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

I give my highest recommendations for this hotel. I wanted a Park and Fly Package where I could leave my car for 3 weeks while on vacation, and this hotel was truly a Godsend. My return flight was delayed over 5 hours with an anticipated arrival of 1:47 a.m. I called the hotel to let them know, and the front desk clerk said "No worries. We pick up 24/7." That gave me peace of mind. I arrived at O'Hare around 2:00 a.m. The shuttle driver came at that late hour to pick me up. As a solo traveler, it meant a lot that he was trustworthy. When I arrived, Donna said I could stay past the noon checkout time. I said 1:00 p.m. would be fine, but I overslept until 2:15 p.m. because I had been on a long international flight that included a domestic layover. The front desk clerk said it was OK that I stayed that long and did not charge any extra. This is a safe and nice place, with a pleasant and helpful staff. I saw pilots and flight attendants staying here, and they would know a good place. The Park and Fly Package was a great deal, too.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank TravelingOne751
Baymont2881, Front Office Manager at Motel 6 Elk Grove Village - O'Hare, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

We appreciate your feedback. and your business very much. Traveling is very stressful these days, so we are here to make it easier. Sometimes the traffic slows down are shuttle time, but we do our best to be on time. We are looking to having you with us again.