“Great wood-fired pizza carry-out”
Review of Pazzi Di Pizza

Pazzi Di Pizza
Ranked #7 of 150 Restaurants in Elmhurst
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 16 July 2013

We ordered three wood-fired pizzas from carry-out. One was Bianco Neve "Snow White" which was my favorite. It is what a would call margarita pizza....with plenty of cheese, cherry tomatoes, fresh basil, garlic and olive oil. Delicious. There is a margarita pizza on the menu but it has red sauce. I have ordered it by mistake before and I didn't care for it nearly as much as Snow White. We also tried sausage and onion with red sauce which was very good also. We don't like a really wet, saucy pizza. This had the perfect amount of sauce and toppings. Another pizza had kalamata olives, onions, proscuitto, artichoke hearts and mushrooms. I personally didn't eat any of this due to food allergies, but it was completely gone at the end of the meal and people raved about the flavor combinations. Wll order again. 3 medium pizza $50. Carry-out is in back of restaurant by the 5th Third ATM entrance. Very convenient.

2  Thank terri E

Reviewed 17 June 2013

The service was great. Sat outside and it was a little chilly so they promptly brought out the heaters and it was fine. Food was fresh and hot. Very tastey.

2  Thank colnbri
Reviewed 8 June 2013

my fiance is very picky,it took him to this restaurant to surprise him. He absolutely loved the baked clams and ravioli,and now its his favorite Italian place to go eat.my favorite caprese salad was magnificent. Not to mention great atmosphere and staff. Definitely will be back for more

2  Thank Monika L
Reviewed 5 June 2013

We went here for a graduation meal and it was excellent. We all order Italian entrees and enjoyed them, including a wood fired pizza. Good bread. Not a great number of beers on tap but a couple of interesting choices. I wish we had gone here before.

2  Thank Patrick A
Reviewed 9 January 2013

We live next door to this restaurant but often walk past it on our way tp other establishments. We stopped in for dinner spontaneously on a Thursday night and enjoyed it a great deal. We had a bottle of wine from a very nice selection in both bottles and price. The bar area was booming and the atmosphere was warm and inviting. We had the penne ala vodka which was flavorful and filling. We also had the chicken Marsala which is my spouse's favorite dish ever. The chicken was tender and loaded with mushrooms. He said it was one of the best dishes he has ever eaten. I will not pass this restaurant by in the future.

1  Thank terri E