“Good food, Fast service”
Review of Silverado Grill

Silverado Grill
Ranked #23 of 154 Restaurants in Elmhurst
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 1 August 2013 via mobile

This is our go-to place when we want a substantial meal quick. My usual order is either the unbeef sandwich (chicken sandwich) or the mushroom burger. It's big enough that I usually have lunch for the next day.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

Going for years - and decor hasn't changed, but food is consistently good
and priced fairly. Honey mustard is best I've ever found - wish Jack would bottle it.
Try the ribs or hawaiian chicken. Sometimes local music is added bonus.

Reviewed 21 June 2013

I had a taste for a good burger & thought I'd check this place out. Once I got in & saw the menu, I chose the half-slab of barbeque ribs & was glad that I did! They were good, not fatty, and the sauce was not too sweet. Also, as a previous reviewer noted, "just enough" ! I ate just about everything, with no leftovers. They also served a local beer, Revolution, which made the meal complete. Server was attentive without being pesky. A few families and couples were enjoying dinner as well, so I think it would be worth checking out if you're in the area.

Reviewed 5 February 2013

Had the buffalo burger and it was nothing special. Not worth the extra $$. Better off with their regular burger. Was was average at best-never asked to refill water, ask me if I wanted another beer or came to check on our meals. Never introduced herself as well. I may give them one more chance but not sure.

1  Thank Nancy-Lou-V
Reviewed 31 January 2013

I visit Silverado during each of my monthly, family visits to Elmhurst. The menu has something for everyone from amazing burgers to delicious entrees like pork chops and huge specialty salads. The atmosphere is casual and friendly, much like the attentive staff. The bar scene is friendly with many locals. We also order take out food which is always good on a night with limited time to cook at home.