“Great food, excellent value”
Review of Yorky's Fast Food

Yorky's Fast Food
Ranked #17 of 150 Restaurants in Elmhurst
Purcell, OK
“Great food, excellent value”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

I stumbled upon this place because it was close the hotel I was staying at, and I am so glad I did. The food here is really good, far superior to your average fast food place. They also have large portions. I ate in the restaurant and noticed that many of the patrons seemed to know the owners or staff, it was a very friendly environment and I thoroughly enjoyed the entire experience.

• Visited May 2013

Lincoln City, Oregon
“Brings Back Memories”
Reviewed 7 April 2013

I remember going to Yorky's as a teenager. I am all grown up now and still like this place. It's been around forever and with good reason. They make good Chicago style sandwiches. Decent prices and good food. You can't go wrong.

• Visited January 2013
Decatur, Illinois
“Good Food”
Reviewed 25 March 2013

We found this place just because we were looking for something near our Hotel. The folks were friendly and the food was very good. You also get good portions. We would go back again.

Visited March 2013
Madison
“GYROS!!!!!!!! EXCELLENT”
Reviewed 23 June 2012

Good food and excellent prices.. can't wait to go back

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Mary B
Chicago, Illinois
“Cheap, but not much else”
Reviewed 22 April 2012

There's always that triangle: quality, quantity, and price. Here you have pretty decent price and quantity, but the quality has much to be desired. If you need to fill up and are short on cash, stop in.