“Excellent thin crust pizza!”

Two Brothers From Italy
Ranked #31 of 157 Restaurants in Elmhurst
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 6 November 2013

The thin crust pizza was very good. It had a crunchy thin crust, very good mild sauce and plenty of cheese and toppings. We also had a nice, fresh side salad and some tasty soup. The atmosphere is friendly and low key. The wait staff was friendly and the service was good. We did get bread with the salad, but I did have to request it.

Reviewed 5 October 2013

This restaurant is located in downtown Elmhurst in an older building located near the train station. We started the meal with a shrimp bisque soup for me and a house salad for my wife after we had ordered our deep dish pizza, which takes 45 minutes as advertised. Both the soup and salad were both tasty and reasonably priced and were both good warm-ups for the pizza that was to come.

Being from the Chicago area, we have eaten our share of good deep dish pizza. The pizza from this restaurant rates right up there with other Chicago area classic pizza places. The crust, cheese, sauce, and sausage on our pizza all tasted very good and we were pleasantly surprised.

If you are in the area and want some good deep dish pizza, don't hesitate to stop by this restaurant.

Reviewed 12 July 2013

The deep dish pizza is fantastic! It is a nice local place that delivers a tasty alternative of the Chicago style deep dish pizza. It is annoying that if you only order pizza, they do not also give you bread before dinner. It can be hard when you have kids. The deep dish takes 45 ish minutes, so I suggest you call ahead to order so you don't have to wait that long.

Reviewed 4 July 2012

Well.....I've been noticing that most of my reviews are pizza places! I guess, coming from the Chicago area, most of us have pizza on the brain. This place is definately worth stopping for! Again....I say....yum-o!

2  Thank Jean K
Reviewed 18 June 2012

The atmosphere is wonderful, but still family friendly. The staff is very accommodating and friendly. The pizza is delicious!!! My mouth is watering just thinking about it!

1  Thank horsemom29036