“Luxury Hotel well situated”

Dunedin Country House
Ranked #1 of 3 Patrington B&B and Inns
Reviewed 11 January 2014

Dunedin Hotel is situated on the outskirts of Patrington village
It is really handy if visiting Spurn Point or even Hull
The rooms are very well appointed with quality furnishings and some nice touch's
The breakfasts are excellent and served with fresh coffee
Helen and Simon are great hosts, I use this whilst me and my team are working nearby and would highly recommend Dunedin house equally for work or play

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank curzonparkboy
There are newer reviews for Dunedin Country House

Reviewed 30 November 2013

We stayed at Dunedin on the 29th November for 1 night. We stayed in the Lavender room which is one of the newly renovated Hayloft rooms. It was a beautiful shabby chic room and so comfortable and welcoming. It is on the small side but it is a lovely warm and cute room with everything you need and lots of sweet touches.We slept very well and the shower was great with plenty of hot water. Breakfast was a delight and Helen is a fantastic & friendly host. We will be back for our third visit soon!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 October 2013

We recently celebrated our Grandsons christening at Dunedin country house, Helen and her staff made the day very special, with a lovely buffet and homemade sweets to die for, nothing was too much trouble and everyone has a lovely day, this newly renovated country house is perfect for any family celebration, wedding, christening etc large or small, would throughly recommend to anyone .

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank shazza152013
Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

I wish we had the time to stay a bit longer. The room was great the building is newly renovated in a classy style which complements the old Georgian building. The only complaint would be the weather. Breakfast was a full English. The next time I'm in the area this place is my first port of call.

Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Dave_international
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Finally got to stay here last week for my birthday in the Gold room and what a treat it was. On arrival Helen brought me up a birthday drink and I enjoyed it in the most enormous bath ever!!! Its longer than I am tall, I thought I may need armbands!!! Beautiful furnishings and decoration, soft lighting, and a very well stocked tea and coffee tray with chocolates and biscuits. The bar wasnt open, Im not sure why, but there are 3 pubs very close by with great real ales, wine and good food. The breakfast was super enjoyed overlooking the hotel gardens and out across the fields in the morning sun. This is my third visit to the House, but on a very different occasion this time and I would definately go again!!

Room Tip: Gold rom is at the front near the road but quieter rooms are available
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank laura s
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Stayed here for one night while in Patrington for a family wedding. Arrived early and room was ready for us . We stayed in the Pink room and it was spotless and very comfortable with lovely views the garden. Unfortunately someone had put the latch down on the front door so we got locked out when we came back late in the night and we had to wake the owners up to get in but they were very understanding.Breakfast was delicious cooked to perfection. Will definitely stay here again when in this area . Thank you to the lovely owners for a great stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2013

My husband and I had the privilege of being the first couple to hold the whole wedding at Dunedin and omg what a day we had. It was faultless in every way and Helen, Simon and the staff made us feel like royalty. From the beautiful rooms to the gardens and the absolutely yummy food our day was just the best ever. I would recommend Dunedin to anyone whether it be a celebration or just a bit of good old pampering, you will certainly be well looked after.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Patrington
Kingstown Hotel
#1 of 1 in Cottingham
Paull Holme Farm B&B
Paull Holme Farm B&B
#1 of 1 in Paull

Been to Dunedin Country House? Share your experiences!