“Great accommodation and hosts”
Review of Maunditts House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Little Somerford
Maunditts House
Reviewed 18 June 2014

As I write this review, I am part way through my second stay at Maunditts House. I recently changed jobs and needed to stay in B&Bs for a few weeks whilst waiting for my permanent accommodation. It was my intention to sample all the local B&Bs, once I'd set foot in Maunditts House that plan went out of the window. The rooms are great, the surroundings and facilities are great and Laura is a fantastic host, the breakfast ranks with the best I've had.

I would highly recommend this B&B.

Room Tip: If you are staying multiple nights and don't want to eat out every night then ask for one of the...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Excellent accommodation in a relaxed setting. Even with having an external bathroom I found that it had everything I needed at a great price. Fully worth it even though I don't get a chance to use all the facilities. Warm and friendly owner. I now prefer staying here compared to the nearby hotels.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 June 2014

My son and I had a lovely stay at Maunditts House. Absolutely faultless! Exceptionally friendly, fantastic location, Lovely and clean, and the self-catering option was invaluable to us. Thank you soooo much :)

Room Tip: Self catering rooms are perfect for flexibility.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2014

what a delightful place - charming hosts, pretty garden, excellent beds and bathroom. Full Breakfast and lots of local knowledge. We had a really good stay while attending a wedding party.Plenty of parking space and very easy access with keys etc. Nice walks right from the cottage. Would visit again any time.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2014

I've stayed at Maunditts House a couple of times on business, and I'll happily stay again when I'm next in the area. The welcome is warm and friendly, and the whole place is smart and spotless. The rooms are not only very comfortable and well furnished, but also not small - compared to many B&Bs, there is space to spread out if needed. I've found it easy to unwind after a long day at work, especially as its close to Malmesbury for a good exploration, or else just walk out into the fields behind and enjoy the countryside.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Just returned from a weekend spent at Maunditts House with our family. From our octogenarian great grandparents to our 15 month old granddaughter our stay was made all the more special by Laura the owners attention to detail. Spotlessly clean and fantastic breakfast along with a beautiful garden to while away an hour we would definitely recommend a stay here.
Special thanks also to Red the dog and the lovely hens Annabella Delia and Joy for keeping Lucy amused!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Struan M, Owner at Maunditts House, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Thank you Lynn for taking time to leave us a review, we do appreciate it. It was a pleasure to meet you and all your lovely family and I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. (By the way, Katie left Lucy's hairbrush behind so please ask her to call with her address if she would like me to post it back.) Hope to see some, or all, of you back here again some time in future.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

We spent 4 nights at Maunditts House while watching the Badminton Horse Trial and couldn't have picked a better place to base ourselves. It was an absolute pleasure staying with Laura who provided us with packed lunches, dinners when requested and went out of her way to make our stay so comfortable. The cooked breakfasts were delicious and the water pressure made the shower awesome. Would highly recommend.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
#1 of 2 in Charlton
Kings Arms Hotel
Kings Arms Hotel
#14 of 15 in Malmesbury

Been to Maunditts House? Share your experiences!