“Excellent accommodation and wonderful hosts.”
Review of Maunditts House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Little Somerford
Maunditts House
Birmingham
“Excellent accommodation and wonderful hosts.”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

My wife and I recently had an all too brief one-night stay at Maunditts House and we are already planning a slightly longer visit. The accommodation and facilities are first class, and the setting is perfect. It is the warm, welcoming and attentive hosts that really sets Maunditts House apart from other similar accommodation that we have used in the past. Absolutely nothing is too much trouble for them, and we felt more like old friends than customers. Even if we didn't have a reason to return to the area, we would enjoy another stay in Maunditts House just to be able to relax and be pampered for a while. I have no hesitation in recommending this accommodation and giving it top marks!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Reviewed 18 June 2014

As I write this review, I am part way through my second stay at Maunditts House. I recently changed jobs and needed to stay in B&Bs for a few weeks whilst waiting for my permanent accommodation. It was my intention to sample all the local B&Bs, once I'd set foot in Maunditts House that plan went out of the window. The rooms are great, the surroundings and facilities are great and Laura is a fantastic host, the breakfast ranks with the best I've had.

I would highly recommend this B&B.

Room Tip: If you are staying multiple nights and don't want to eat out every night then ask for one of the...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Excellent accommodation in a relaxed setting. Even with having an external bathroom I found that it had everything I needed at a great price. Fully worth it even though I don't get a chance to use all the facilities. Warm and friendly owner. I now prefer staying here compared to the nearby hotels.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Farnham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 June 2014

My son and I had a lovely stay at Maunditts House. Absolutely faultless! Exceptionally friendly, fantastic location, Lovely and clean, and the self-catering option was invaluable to us. Thank you soooo much :)

Room Tip: Self catering rooms are perfect for flexibility.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

herts
Reviewed 5 June 2014

what a delightful place - charming hosts, pretty garden, excellent beds and bathroom. Full Breakfast and lots of local knowledge. We had a really good stay while attending a wedding party.Plenty of parking space and very easy access with keys etc. Nice walks right from the cottage. Would visit again any time.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Welwyn, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 June 2014

I've stayed at Maunditts House a couple of times on business, and I'll happily stay again when I'm next in the area. The welcome is warm and friendly, and the whole place is smart and spotless. The rooms are not only very comfortable and well furnished, but also not small - compared to many B&Bs, there is space to spread out if needed. I've found it easy to unwind after a long day at work, especially as its close to Malmesbury for a good exploration, or else just walk out into the fields behind and enjoy the countryside.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Maidstone, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Just returned from a weekend spent at Maunditts House with our family. From our octogenarian great grandparents to our 15 month old granddaughter our stay was made all the more special by Laura the owners attention to detail. Spotlessly clean and fantastic breakfast along with a beautiful garden to while away an hour we would definitely recommend a stay here.
Special thanks also to Red the dog and the lovely hens Annabella Delia and Joy for keeping Lucy amused!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Struan M, Owner at Maunditts House, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Thank you Lynn for taking time to leave us a review, we do appreciate it. It was a pleasure to meet you and all your lovely family and I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. (By the way, Katie left Lucy's hairbrush behind so please ask her to call with her address if she would like me to post it back.) Hope to see some, or all, of you back here again some time in future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Little Somerford
Best Western Mayfield House Hotel
The Horse & Groom Inn
The Horse & Groom Inn
#1 of 2 in Charlton

Been to Maunditts House? Share your experiences!