Wow! Was I surprised. What a great little "Boutique Hotel" They just re-opened after more renovation and construction. This is what you will find all over Europe. Civilized, friendly, warm and fun. Michael Pure the owner and his trusty GM Kathryn really go all out to personalize your stay. Your wish is their command. Michael has spent some real money to provide a conservative modern interior design. Great colors, beautiful crown molding. The place is nicely decorated. The elevator is a historic work in progress, but certainly quaint. Don't be afraid of it. It's been around longer than most of us, and I am 73. I was in room 504. If I were your I would request that room. It's a small suite. Kathryn says it her favorite. The hotel is within walking distance of many excellent restaurants. Have your coffee and pastry in the Library for breakfast. There is also a nice little courtyard for a small Champagne party. What a great spot to celebrate something.
If I lived in the area I would use this little hotel of most of my small events.
As a visitor to Evanston, or Northwestern you must make this place a "must stay". We love it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chicagoland, Evanston's, Boutique hotel. Close to Northwestern University and 1 block to public transportation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Margarita European Inn, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Margarita European Hotel Evanston
- Margarita European Evanston