“Great Chicago style pizza”
Review of Giordano's

Giordano's
Ranked #48 of 279 Restaurants in Evanston
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Bradfordwoods, PA
“Great Chicago style pizza”
Reviewed 22 April 2013

If you like Chicago style deep dish pizza, you won't be disappointed in Giordano's. Delicious, fresh, cheesy. But be hungry if you go. Pizza is very dense and filling. Hard it have more than one piece! The chop salad and house salad were also very good, as was the fried calamari. Very casual atmosphere with booths and large screen TVs showing sports. Good service, good food, reasonable price. Definitely would return.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Juliet K

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Good Chicago Deep Dish Pizza”
Reviewed 29 March 2013

We were visiting Northwestern University with our teenager and staying in the Evanston area. We asked some local college kids to recommend a good "pizza joint" and they all recommended Giordano's. We went on a Turesday night during Spring Break and there weren't alot of people in the restaurant, so we were seated right away. The place is clean and well lit. Ordered fired calamari which came "fritto misto style", that is with fried greenbeans, fried lemon slices, hot pepper rings and fennel - very good, also had the harvest salad which has fresh pear, dried fruit, walnuts and blue cheese - also excellent. Deep dish pizza took 40 minutes to cook (not unusal) and delivered hot to the table. Had great crust and flavor. Service was very attentive and staff was friendly.

• Visited March 2013
Port Colborne, Canada
“Giordano's Is More Than Pizza”
Reviewed 20 March 2013

Giordano's is best known for its deep dish pizza. I've had that at the Hyde Park location, and to be honest it didn't do a whole lot for me. Tonight, I decided on take out from Giordano's for dinner, but I stayed away from the pizza, and have no complaints. Chicken parm with spaghetti was very good, and the portion was huge, and the harvest salad was an interesting combination of lettuce, dried fruits, nuts, pear slices and blue cheese dressing. The combination worked well. Very efficient service. I called ahead, ordered by phone, was told 15 minutes - and got there about 15 minutes later and it was ready. No waiting. I might not be a fan of deep dish pizza, but I have no complaints about what I had tonight.

• Visited March 2013
Virginia
“My favorite pizza”
Reviewed 24 January 2013

It was cold and windy and Giordano's cried out, saying come in and get warm, and eat some fantastic pizza. Giordano's stuffed spinach pizza is fabulous

Visited January 2013
Madison, Wisconsin
“Yummy yummy yummy I got pizza in my tummy...”
Reviewed 2 December 2012

Only ever gotten delivery from here with friends who live in the area. But man the pizza is good. Not cheap... but good. I got sausage, garlic, and spinach deep dish. It's hearty enough that one or two slices really is a meal. So if you break it down, yes you'll pay $25 for a pizza but it really will feed at least four peeps.

I think it's tasty enough that I bought a frozen, half-bake from the Loop location to take back home with me at the end of a recent trip.

• Visited May 2012