“great option for no-cook Friday”
Review of Homemade Pizza Co - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Homemade Pizza Co
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 19 March 2013

My kids LOVE homemade pizza co. When I first saw the storefront I thought the concept was silly. But after giving it a try, we're a once a month HP Co. customer. The pizza is great, with a crust that can't be defeated by my lopsided oven. The spinach salad is an unexpected favorite, too.

Reviewed 19 March 2012

My family and I eat from here about once a month. The kids like decorating their own pizza and watching their creation cook at home in our own oven. The ingredients are fresh, the pizzas are fantastic, the staff is friendly and efficient and their salads are great as well. It is not pizza for the most budget minded for sure, but anything that tastes this great is worth the price.

Reviewed 7 January 2012

Pizza to go that you bake at home. Fresh ingredients, easy dinner. Love it!

Reviewed 27 November 2011

Decent pizza but expensive for what you get. You can get better carryout pizza from a number of local places. If you want to cook your own, buy your favorite grocery store frozen cheese pizza and dress it up with your choice of toppings for a third the price. (not to mention that the server got our order wrong, which we did not discover until we got home.)

1  Thank Steve D
Reviewed 19 June 2011

Freshly made to your liking, we find this pizza to simply taste better than delivery. Try the make your own pizza kits with your kids, they love it.