“Great pizza”

Ranked #3 of 288 Restaurants in Evanston
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Nestled between the growing downtown Evanston district and illustrious Northwestern University, Lou's in Evanston is a favorite of students and residents alike. This location offers dine in, carryout, and delivery as well as catering services. In the warmer months, outdoor seating is available.
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Have never eaten in the restaurant-always pick up or have delivered. Delivery is usually within 90 minutes even on a Saturday. Salads are always freshly made. Deep dish or thin crust, you can't go wrong. If you are going for pick up, parking is touch and go depending on the time of day you go. Almost always find a spot within a block of the place. Multiple locations across the Chicago area and I have always gotten great food and service.

Reviewed 5 January 2014

We usually do the carry out and love, love, love the pizza. They use tomatoes on top instead of a paste. Dig in and enjoy.

1  Thank ChaChi121
Reviewed 25 November 2013

My husband and I went here a few years ago when visiting my nephew who went to Northwestern. My nephew took us to where the locals go and boy were we glad he did. awesome pizza. The crust was like pie crust. delicious! The pie took an hour but there was so much good people watching we were okay with that. We also tried pizzeria uno on this trip but I think Lou's was the best!

Reviewed 22 November 2013

I love their pizza, especially the butter crust. I can't find anything like the butter crust any where I live (Denver). At this location, we actually decided to order dessert. Ewww. The desserts tasted like frozen ones you can get at Costco. I am pretty sure they were not made there. Skip dessert, but defintely eat the pizza!

Reviewed 17 November 2013

We had a large number of pizzas and salads delivered for a special event. The "Chicago style" pizzas were excellent, as was the salads. Everyone enjoyed the meal and I would recommend this to anyone who wants to serve a large number of people--especially college students.