“Cortan beach resort suffolk”

Warner Leisure Hotels - Corton Coastal Holiday Village
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Corton
Reviewed 6 April 2010

Lovely food very clean rooms staff are all lovely. We had a beach garden room so I cant comment on the other rooms. I had a problem with the online booking but head office put it right and upgraded us to better rooms at no extra cost. If you have a problem walking make sure you state this at time of booking, I did but they over looked it. I have to say the entertainment was awful, their was no entertainment the dancers didnt dance or sing, two lads did their best to pass each night. There is a resident band but they vanished for the last two nights. I hated the west coast I can only describe it as the most ugliest landscape I have ever seen but thats just my opinion. The Warner isle of White resort is fantastic.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank shirley-robinson

Reviewed 7 March 2010

I read some reviews that were less than complimentary to this resort but it's hard to see why. I enjoyed every minute of my 4 night stay. The food was good, the staff could not be more helpfull and the place was spotless. All rooms and public areas were well decorated and welcoming. Good entertainment all day.The place was busy during my stay so it wasn't because the staff were having an easy time. Everyone I spoke to felt the same way! Thanks to everyone at Warners Corton Village for a lovely time.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled solo
2  Thank heppy48
Reviewed 1 March 2010

Price Good, Food Good, Staff pleasant,and helpful. If you want 5* holidays go to Warners Hotels for triple the price, not a happy village like Corton.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank rummycub
Reviewed 12 February 2010

After reading other reviews we were worried about this venue, we decided to book a upgraded roomin Beach garden. We was not expecting the same qualities that other Warner venues have. After booking in to our room we found it was better than expected upper floor 58. Good sea view, small Clean and modern the only gripe was the shower very small with fixed over head. Main faciities was good, food great, just as good as the other venues. Pool ok although the changing rooms very small felt a little intimidating sauna is in between gents and ladies and only one shower for both sexes. All said try it for yourself and make up your own mind. would we book again yes.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 January 2010

My husband took me away for a few days holiday to Corton Classic Resort and I had a fantastic time, with a new Entertainment Manager (Tony) he is brilliant. If you have Carvery for your main main, yes you do queue up, but's no difference to anywhere else ie (Butlins), or you can choose to have a main meal from the A'LaCarte menue, which is different every day.

The entertainment is brilliant,

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank nymphy
Reviewed 9 November 2009

Unfortunately I didnt find these reviews until after I returned otherwise I could have saved myself some money and heartache. I booked this as a Friday/Saturday short break. We arrived in the dark around 17:30hrs. Our room overlooked the 'Beach Garden'. It was a small, damp, smelly, room which actually was a 'plus' chalet. I dread to think what an ordinary room was like. The bed was noisy, uncomfortable and, like everything else in the room, damp. It was too late to go elsewhere so we unpacked and went for dinner. Dinner is allocated for an HOUR on Saturday from 19:00 - 20:00hrs. What a ridiculous regime!! Breakfast is also an HOUR from 08:30 - 09:30hrs. I have to say that we had the carvery on Saturday night and it was faultless. Loads of meat and nicely cooked veg. Can't complain. However, be quick cos they stop serving on the dot and woe betide those who are late!! Then it's the flippin Bingo. They leave a whole 45 minutes to sell the cards...time they could allocate to dinner. Then at 20:45 its Bingo Time!! Don't dare speak above an absolute whisper or you'll get the Evil Eye from the congregation. After the (mercifully) brief 15 minutes bingo....ITS CABARET TIME!! The Entertainment Manager (yes there is one) and the resident three dancers entertain you. Again, I must say that they were above average and put on a good show. We quite enjoyed it. Then Saturday night came along. Dinner was for some inexplcable reason half an hour earlier from 18:30 - 19:30hrs.......DONT BE LATE!! Then the godforsaken bingo.....and then the Cabaret which was on our stay the Flying Emporers. They were a bunch of ageing wannabe Blues Brothers who were DIRE. We left before our regulation check-out time of 10:00hrs just so as I could see the place disappearing in my rearview mirror. To summarise, this is a throwback to the dark days before the British people discovered the delights of holidays abroad. It is outdated with below average accommodation, ridiculous mealtimes, poor facilites and caters mainly for people who are past caring or who have always enjoyed the 'Butlins' style of holiday and stopped looking for more years ago. Believe me..........if you are under 60 and have any self respect......go elsewhere.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple
5  Thank killijw
Reviewed 30 October 2009

We arrived at 2:15 we were on our way out by 2:30 it was horrific. The CLASSIC means its old and ready to be demolished it was like being in a residential home.
The chalet we were in was overlooking the beach garden anyone can have a bit of shale and a deckchair and call it a beach garden. the chalet had a copy of Yours on the pillow. that said it all. The chalets in Hi De Hi were larger and more comfortable i bet. Food was 8:30 till 9:30 and Dinner 6:30 till 7:30 heaven forbid if we were late after leaving the resort for the day our tabel 89 was ours the forseeable stay. That was not going to happen.
We left worst Knightmare.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Thank-god-im-home
Also consider these accommodations in or near Corton
Allseasons Hotels by Tingdene
#13 of 21 in Great Yarmouth
Wherry Hotel
Wherry Hotel
#1 of 1 in Oulton Broad

Been to Warner Leisure Hotels - Corton Coastal Holiday Village? Share your experiences!