Holiday Inn St. Louis-Fairview Heights
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Fairview Heights)
US$68
US$120
US$112
FourPoints.com
Very Good 4/5
Super 8 Fairview Heights-ST. Louis(Fairview Heights)(Great Value!)
US$83
Priceline
Trailway Motel(Fairview Heights)
US$46
US$43
US$93
Priceline
All reviewsfront deskst louisshopping and diningfridge and microwavehome away from homerooms were very cleanfitness centerwould highly recommend this hotelroad tripindoor poolchadlobbyihgjohnniesqueakymallmile
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 September 2013

This hotel was wonderful! It is in a great location, close to STL. The rooms were very clean! The lobby was beautiful! The restuarant was delicious! There was plenty of space in the rooms! It is near many activities and additional restaurants within walking distance. The landscaping is also attractive!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Schniblets76
CatYoung, General Manager at Holiday Inn St. Louis-Fairview Heights, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2013

Dear Schniblits76,
Thank you for the review. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed all aspects of our hotel. I must agree our restaurant is VERY good. Our Chef's take great pride in the taste of all their dishes. Hope to have you back soon!

Reviewed 6 September 2013 via mobile

Stayed here with my 3 children and we loved it. All of the staff were super friendly. We ate dinner and breakfast and both were delicious. Love that kids 12 and under get free breakfast. We used the pool and it was clean and not crowded. Paid $105 + tax for room and it was worth every cent.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank worldtraveler795
Reviewed 4 September 2013

This hotel has got to be one of the top 5 friendliest and modern hotels that I have stayed at in my life. The décor and furnishing that you see when you enter the hotel was just the beginning. The hotel rooms were spacious and were kept very clean. The staff was beyond friendly and attentive to all my needs during my stay. I had the pleasure to grab some breakfast before I left the hotel and was also very please. I enjoyed how close it was to St. Louis as I arrived a few days earlier for a business conference. Would love to swing by again and stay here when I am traveling around St. Louis again. Very nice location from downtown as it is not too noisy and also not too far away from the city itself.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
CatYoung, General Manager at Holiday Inn St. Louis-Fairview Heights, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2013

Dear Robert A
Thank you for the review. I'm pleased to see you enjoyed our hotel, the staff, and the food! I'll be sure to pass it on to the employees! We love hearing the positive feedback!

Reviewed 2 September 2013

This will be the last time I stay at this location. I have stayed here many times before on business and have never had a problem. This time I had the pleasure of waking up to bed bugs all over my bed and bites on my arms and legs. Since I was only there for the night I quickly packed up my stuff and went down to the Front Desk to complain, they brought over the manager who wanted me to show him the room. When I showed him the hord of them on the pillow he quickly told me those are too big to be bed bugs and they must be something else, which I was a little put off that he wanted to fight with me about it. In the end they did comp the room and they told me they would see me next time. I just laughed and said you can come visit me at the Sheraton next time I am in town.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
5  Thank LMN88

Dear LMN88,
It is unfortunate that you elected to continue this disproven issue. For the record it was not a bed bug and this was confirmed by a professional company. Because you were so insistent on an adjustment and due to the issue of having a bug (beetle) in your room we wanted you to leave our establishment satisfied. Your room had no previous issues nor did it after your complaint. We have routine pest services done on our rooms and public space. We do our best to prevent any insects from coming inside. We pride ourselves with our proactive measures of cleanliness. This is why we remain the top hotel in our Market. I see that this is your first and only review...if you were looking for more it would have been beneficial to know during the initial conversation. I wish you well with your future travels.

Reviewed 28 August 2013

I was part of a team of 8 who spent 4 nights while working on a project in the area. Location was great and central for our work, with many, many restaurants in the immediate area. Clean, fresh, new, quiet...just what we needed. Good breakfast menu, at night bar staff is friendly and efficient. I'd recommend if you need to stay in this area.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank Rick M
CatYoung, General Manager at Holiday Inn St. Louis-Fairview Heights, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2013

Dear Rick M,
I will be sure pass on the compliments! Our bartenders are awesome and they will go out of their way to make sure each guest is taken care of! Glad you and your co-workers enjoyed your stay.