“A GREAT STAY”

Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Fairview Heights
Hoschton, Georgia
“A GREAT STAY”
Reviewed 6 November 2013

We understand this property is about five years old. It appears newer! The rooms are very large and comfortable and extremely clean. They have a nice restaurant on site which serves a good breakfast at a fair price (we did not eat any other meals here). They have nice meeting rooms as well as an uncluttered lobby with plenty of seating. The business center is well equipped. Can't say enough about the young lady that checked us in and greeted us every time we left the building (her name was Dana). She is a great person for the front end.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Saint Jacob, Illinois, United States
Reviewed 30 September 2013

We were extremely happy with our visit to this hotel. We celebrated my daughters 9th birthday there with three 9 year olds, who had an amazing time! The hotel was very kid friendly they loved the pool and exercise room. Even the front desk person made wonderful dinner suggestions and helped with gifts, etc. I couldn't have imagined an easier party and the girls had so much fun! Thank you for everything it was absolutely wonderful!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Sarah H
CatYoung, General Manager at Holiday Inn St. Louis-Fairview Heights, responded to this review, 2 October 2013
Dear Guest,
So glad to hear the Birthday went well and the kids loved our hotel. Our pool is the perfect size and kept at the perfect temperature! It makes for a great time. I hope we will see you back for the 10th Birthday!
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 10 September 2013

This hotel was wonderful! It is in a great location, close to STL. The rooms were very clean! The lobby was beautiful! The restuarant was delicious! There was plenty of space in the rooms! It is near many activities and additional restaurants within walking distance. The landscaping is also attractive!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Schniblets76
CatYoung, General Manager at Holiday Inn St. Louis-Fairview Heights, responded to this review, 12 September 2013
Dear Schniblits76,
Thank you for the review. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed all aspects of our hotel. I must agree our restaurant is VERY good. Our Chef's take great pride in the taste of all their dishes. Hope to have you back soon!
Greeley, colorado
Reviewed 6 September 2013 via mobile

Stayed here with my 3 children and we loved it. All of the staff were super friendly. We ate dinner and breakfast and both were delicious. Love that kids 12 and under get free breakfast. We used the pool and it was clean and not crowded. Paid $105 + tax for room and it was worth every cent.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank worldtraveler795
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 4 September 2013

This hotel has got to be one of the top 5 friendliest and modern hotels that I have stayed at in my life. The décor and furnishing that you see when you enter the hotel was just the beginning. The hotel rooms were spacious and were kept very clean. The staff was beyond friendly and attentive to all my needs during my stay. I had the pleasure to grab some breakfast before I left the hotel and was also very please. I enjoyed how close it was to St. Louis as I arrived a few days earlier for a business conference. Would love to swing by again and stay here when I am traveling around St. Louis again. Very nice location from downtown as it is not too noisy and also not too far away from the city itself.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
CatYoung, General Manager at Holiday Inn St. Louis-Fairview Heights, responded to this review, 4 September 2013
Dear Robert A
Thank you for the review. I'm pleased to see you enjoyed our hotel, the staff, and the food! I'll be sure to pass it on to the employees! We love hearing the positive feedback!
Plainfield, Illinois
Reviewed 2 September 2013

This will be the last time I stay at this location. I have stayed here many times before on business and have never had a problem. This time I had the pleasure of waking up to bed bugs all over my bed and bites on my arms and legs. Since I was only there for the night I quickly packed up my stuff and went down to the Front Desk to complain, they brought over the manager who wanted me to show him the room. When I showed him the hord of them on the pillow he quickly told me those are too big to be bed bugs and they must be something else, which I was a little put off that he wanted to fight with me about it. In the end they did comp the room and they told me they would see me next time. I just laughed and said you can come visit me at the Sheraton next time I am in town.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
5 Thank LMN88
Dear LMN88,
It is unfortunate that you elected to continue this disproven issue. For the record it was not a bed bug and this was confirmed by a professional company. Because you were so insistent on an adjustment and due to the issue of having a bug (beetle) in your room we wanted you to leave our establishment satisfied. Your room had no previous issues nor did it after your complaint. We have routine pest services done on our rooms and public space. We do our best to prevent any insects from coming inside. We pride ourselves with our proactive measures of cleanliness. This is why we remain the top hotel in our Market. I see that this is your first and only review...if you were looking for more it would have been beneficial to know during the initial conversation. I wish you well with your future travels.
Newport News, Virginia
Reviewed 28 August 2013 via mobile

I was part of a team of 8 who spent 4 nights while working on a project in the area. Location was great and central for our work, with many, many restaurants in the immediate area. Clean, fresh, new, quiet...just what we needed. Good breakfast menu, at night bar staff is friendly and efficient. I'd recommend if you need to stay in this area.

Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank Rick M
CatYoung, General Manager at Holiday Inn St. Louis-Fairview Heights, responded to this review, 30 August 2013
Dear Rick M,
I will be sure pass on the compliments! Our bartenders are awesome and they will go out of their way to make sure each guest is taken care of! Glad you and your co-workers enjoyed your stay.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fairview Heights
Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Fairview Heights
Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Fai...
#1 of 10 in Fairview Heights
Four Points by Sheraton Fairview Heights
Four Points by Sheraton Fairview...
#4 of 10 in Fairview Heights
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#6 of 10 in Fairview Heights
Hampton Inn St. Louis/Fairview Heights
Hampton Inn St. Louis/Fairview H...
#5 of 10 in Fairview Heights
Fairfield Inn St. Louis Fairview Heights
Fairfield Inn St. Louis Fairview...
#8 of 10 in Fairview Heights
Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Shiloh/O’Fallon

Been to Holiday Inn St. Louis-Fairview Heights? Share your experiences!