Four Points by Sheraton Fairview Heights
US$140
US$129
Hampton.com
US$119
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Fairview Heights)
US$77
US$68
EconoLodge
Super 8 Fairview Heights-ST. Louis(Fairview Heights)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$43
US$86
US$76
QualityInn
All reviewsfront deskbreakfast buffetsmall barlobby areabeds were comfortablea great stayst louisvery nice hotelconferenceinterstatebellevillemicrowavecomfortermoviecouponchain
Reviewed 22 May 2011

I booked through hotwire.com and even though I paid for my room already I was given a bill for an extra 40 something dollars. I quickly went down to the front desk and the lady who was kind said she was sorry and there was a mistake and gave me 2 complimentary breakfast for free. I wasn't the only patron to complain about the double billing that night so beware overall the room is nice and the staff is nice just the double paying is the only problem i have with this hotel. Oh by the way they charged me five dollars and up to this day im still clueless for what it was for maybe the breakfast wasn't free after all.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 May 2011

The absolute best thing about this property is it's location. It is situated on well manicured piece of property located in a lighty populated business park that is well off the main highway giving it an almost rural feel. Service is "ok" with the exception of the front desk person who performed our check-in. She was extremely pleasant and helpful. The food and service at their 10 table restaurant is forgettable. If the breakfast buffet was not offered to us for free, we would have passed. Rooms are average with bathrooms being below average. Stains were the main theme in both the living area and in the bathtub. Water pressure is good (: Speaking of water, the pool is small but well maintained. Now, you might want to set down for this...The hot tub is now an oversized flower pot!!! That's right they have filled the hot tub with soil and planted a distressed plant of some sort that is either dying or hoping to die!!! We really expected a little more from the name Sheraton.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 April 2011

I travel to St Louis for business many times a year and always choose the Four Points. I've never had a bad experience here. Rooms are clean and well kept. The bar area and restaurant are great! Breakfast is fantastic! Friendly staff that always make me feel welcome. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

And they may even put up a basketball hoop!?

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 March 2011

We had the pleasure of staying at the Four Points, this hotel is nice. We had been staying at other hotels and decided to stay at this one to see how it ranked. This hotel sits away from the highway which made it very quiet. the staff as we walked in took a second to say hello to us, not jsut the desk people but just ones working in the hotel.

As we checked in we noticed that there was a bar and restaurant next to the lobby, after getting to our room we wanted to relax and have a coctail. Sitting down in the bar area we were greeted with amy a wonderful bright and happy girl. Amy made our night, she was very full of energy and was quick on her feet as we chatted with her about local stuff.

We decided to turn in since it was late and get an early start. We got down to the restaurant that morning early to a wonderful breakfast cooked by a great little gal named Gloria, This little lady makes the BEST gravy and the bacon was crisp. Jaime was our server and she made it her point to make us smile and kept our coffee full and hot.

our day was busy with sight seeing and every day we got back the room was clean, the staff had smiles and a welcom greeting.

We did get to meet the Chef Art, This man can cook, just ask them to blacken the chicken in the alfredo and see what magic he can do.

When in Fairview Hieghts for any reason stop in and at the Sheraton Four points, you will not be sorry you did.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 March 2011

We held a gathering at this location and the staff was fantastic! They accomodated every request, made sure our every need was taken care of and did it all with smiles and exhuberence!

The rooms were clean & the bed was sooo comfy! I was tired from working our event, fell into the bed & never moved the whole night!

The front desk staff was just fantastic to us! And the staff at the restaurant was so friendly. I made a comment about looking for burnt sausages on the breakfast buffet becuase I like them very well done. & The next thing I knew, they brought me a small plate full of well done sausages! And the crewe assigned for the set up for our event ran for us all day & was always smiling.

& We heard nothing but high praise from everyone in attendance!

We couldn't have asked for more!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business