“Wonderful Customer Service”

Four Points by Sheraton Fairview Heights
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Fairview Heights
Reviewed 20 November 2013

I recently started staying here weekly on business travel and everyone on the staff has really made this a great home away from home. I've been continuously impressed by the staff's big smiles and willingness to go out of their way to make my frequent stays perfect. The hotel itself is a bit older, so there are some cosmetic issues, such as carpet stains and bathtubs that are losing their finish; however, in my opinion, the staff make those things easy to overlook. On Wednesdays they offer free dinner and drinks until 7pm.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Joaquin R, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Fairview Heights, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Thank you for your feedback and it's seems that you stay with us frequently and we greatly appreciate the loyalty to us here at the Four Points. I want to apologize about the issues you had with stins in the carpets and they have been addressed. We hope to see you again and thank you again for your loyalty to us and your honest feedback. Take care!

There are newer reviews for Four Points by Sheraton Fairview Heights

Reviewed 16 November 2013

Great time and people. We arrived a little early, and they went ahead and let us check in! The best part was Ariel, she was an amazing bartender. There was one little problem when my parents went into their room there was a gentleman watching tv in there room.

• Stayed: November 2013
Joaquin R, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Fairview Heights, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Thank you for your honest feedback. I'm very glad that Ariel took care of you in the bar during your tine here. I'm definitley sorry to hear that someone was in your parents room when they checked in. That's definitely not good and totally unacceptable. On behalf of the Four Points we apologize for that. That's not only incovenient but that should never happen. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to see you again next time and we'll make sure that no one will be in the room when you or your parents go to it. Take care.

Reviewed 15 November 2013

This is a quality chain, offering good deals for the traveler. The friendly staff boosts it up to another level. Kristin at the front desk made the stay special, by finding the best possible room at a good price. I plan to be back, before too long - Thanks.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to write about your previous stay. I'm glad that we exceeded your expectations by making your stay comfortable and uncomplicated. I'm glad that Kristin helped you with getting a room and mkaing sure that everything was to your liking. We definitely look forward to seeing you again and thank you for your honest feedback. Take care.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

The staff were all very friendly. I was greeted warmly by everyone and I felt like I was at my local Starbucks! They had a Pumpkin decorating contest for Halloween between the staff and asked us to vote which was a fun idea. The night manager when we arrived was very welcoming and they even had cookies out. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. Would stay here again.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking time to share your thought on your previous stay with us. I'm glad that you got a chance to vote on our pumpkins while you were here. The staff enjoyed making them. I can't forget about the wonderful cookies. I hope you got to try the chocolate chip ones, those are my favorite. Thank you again for your honest feedback and we definitely hope to see you again the next time that you're in town. Take care.

Reviewed 19 October 2013

This is a review of the conference center; not the hotel itself. I have just participated (as an organizer) with the hotel for the 3rd consecutive year in a conference - Rotary District 6510 Governor's Conference - and I need to stop and say the hotel is outstanding! Their costs are in line and even a bit lower than local/competing conference centers, and the staff is knowledgeable and ready to go the extra mile. They are readily available during planning, and once the event kicked off, everybody worked well with conference organizers to make it a great event. Bryan particularly was all over the place and even came in when things were a little crazy. All in all, you cannot go wrong when using this facility for a conference event.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Joaquin R, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Fairview Heights, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2013

Thank you for taking time out of you busy day to give us your honest feedback. I'm glad that you enjoyed the service that you received at the conference center during your event. Our banquet staff are efficient and do a great job when it comes to accomodating guests needs without causing any distraction to the meeting that's taking place. Thank you because they definitely do a great job and we hope to see you again if you're ever in town again. Take care.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

This is our 2nd time staying at this particular four points for our Rotary District Conference. This time our stay was very enjoyable. The rooms are clean and appear to be well maintained. Upon arrival the front desk girl was very friendly and easy to speak with. On departure we had the same young lady who again was gracious, kind and friendly asking if we enjoyed our stay. All meals were provided by the hotel at the convention and all in all the food was good. The lunch buffet on Saturday was not great as they ran out of several food items and they seemed to be short staffed. However, no one went away hungry and the sit down dinners were good and portion size was large for a banquet. I did find the rooms were quiet however I always travel with a sound machine and there were some kids running around on the 2nd floor like little maniacs, that however is a parental issue not a hotel issue. Had I called I am confident they would have looked into it.

Room Tip: As for one away from elevators and ice machines, as I said the kids kept running back and forth and...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

I would like to say thank you for taking the time to fill this survey out with your honest feedback. I'm truly glad that you had an enjoyable experience from bnoth the hotel and also the conference center. We pride ourselves about making your stay uncomplicated and comfortable. I want to apologize about the food running out on Saturday and also kids runing in the hallways. Neither one of those are good at all and thank you for mentioning it to us so we can make sure that this doesn't happen in the future with your group or with other groups. Thank you for taking time to share you thoughts with us and have a great day. We hope to see you again if you're ever in town. Take care.

Reviewed 1 October 2013

My wife and I spent two nights at this property while visiting friends in the area. We were very impressed with the size of the rooms---we had a suite with a nice size living room and good size bedroom. Both rooms had flat screen HD TV's, which was nice. A small refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker were also nice touches. The hotel also offered a restaurant, room service and a full service bar. There were not a lot of decorations in the room, but it was very comfortable. Hotel staff were well trained and friendly. We ordered room service breakfast on one day and had the breakfast buffet on another. Both were very good and reasonably priced. An interesting concept was their offer of a $5.00 card, good for use within the hotel, if you opted out of having daily room makeup (although towels could be exchanged if needed). We used our card toward breakfast. Good deal. Enjoyed our stay.

Room Tip: Hotel location is less than one half mile from one of rhe areas largest shopping mall. Two first ra...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Joaquin R, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Fairview Heights, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2013

Thank you for your kind and honest feedback. I'm glad that you enjoyed the suite. The space in that room is great especially since you have a living room and a bedroom area. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed breakfast and also our friendly service from our staff. I'm glad you got the chance to do the Make a Green Choice. That;s a really cool program and you got to use the $5.00 voucher for breakfast. Thank you again and I'm glad that you enjoyed yourself. We definitley hope to see you again in the future. Take care.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fairview Heights
Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Fairview Heights
Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Fai...
#1 of 10 in Fairview Heights
Holiday Inn St. Louis-Fairview Heights
Holiday Inn St. Louis-Fairview H...
#2 of 10 in Fairview Heights
#6 of 10 in Fairview Heights
Hampton Inn St. Louis/Fairview Heights
Hampton Inn St. Louis/Fairview H...
#4 of 10 in Fairview Heights
Fairfield Inn St. Louis Fairview Heights
Fairfield Inn St. Louis Fairview...
#8 of 10 in Fairview Heights
#3 of 14 in Mount Vernon

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Fairview Heights? Share your experiences!